Author Topic: That was a wonderful nap  (Read 1713 times)

Blair

That was a wonderful nap
« on: September 03, 2005, 11:57:24 pm »
I was taking a nap today, between not feeling good and spending a lot of time searching for my famliy, I was wiped. I first fell asleep on the couch by myself, and then I felt Mr. Grey pushed his way up. So I moved so he could get under my legs. And not 10 minutes later Zeus crawled up there too. We slept there for a good 40 mins. My wonderful husband got a picture of this  :-\. I wasnt sure if i wanted to share this but then I thought what the heck LOL

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: That was a wonderful nap
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2005, 01:07:45 am »
Diesel must have been a proud Mojo being the "Guardian"!
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2005, 02:33:05 am »
Aw, that's so sweet Blair.  :D   I'm glad the boys were helping you out.  I was passed out on the couch with my crew for a while today to.  Jay didn't get a picture of us.. at least not that I know of...  :-\

There's nothing like furbaby cuddles to help make us feel better.  Still thinking of you and yours hun.  *hugs*
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2005, 08:31:21 am »
Blair,  I bet that is just what you needed to feel better.  Have you been able to get anymore info about your family?

Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)