Author Topic: Daddy's New Baby Boy  (Read 7861 times)

Blair

Re: Daddy's New Baby Boy
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2005, 07:57:01 pm »
Awe a rottie puppy!!!! I love rottie puppies  ;D he is such a doll, and daddy looks like he is in puppy heaven. ;)

Offline LaurieW

• Big Paw Certified
  • Bella
    • View Profile
    • Hands of Healing
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2005, 08:22:16 pm »
Tealk is soooo cute!  Don't ya just love it when they snuggle with ya!!! :)

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2005, 10:49:31 pm »
PupDaddy approves!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2005, 01:52:10 pm »
Awe a rottie puppy!!!! I love rottie puppiesĀ  ;D he is such a doll, and daddy looks like he is in puppy heaven. ;)
They are one of the cutest puppy kinds there are.  :)  I miss mine that small. 

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2005, 05:23:43 pm »
He was 10.5 pounds on Sunday when we got him. Today (Thurs.) he weighs 13 pounds. :o
This morning I was getting ready for work, I wasn't watching him for about 5 minutes. I come back into the living room and the cordless phone was pulled off the table. I found it in the den.I wonder who he called because there was no dial tone, I hung it up right away. I sure hope it wasn't Germany or some other foreign country :P
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2005, 05:36:06 pm »
Ya know he's awfully young to be calling those 1-900 numbers  ;)  ;D  ;)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2005, 07:43:24 am »
OH he's a rotten little boy, isn't he?  But isn't he just cute as pie!  Lucky lucky Rott Daddy!
I still have that with Grace...she's always into things.  Her favorite thing to steal is the remote.  She hasn't figure out the phone yet...afterall it makes noise and we wouldn't want that to happen with it in our mouth.  that would be scarey.
He is so cute.
Lady was all of 10 pounds when we got her.  It's hard to imagine that she used to be small enough to pick up when she was in trouble.  She's crawl under the pillows on the couch and pass out for hours.  later you'd see a little nose pop out and pillows punch up in the air and hear a small whimper.
Grace was 25 pounds her first day home.   I met Grace's half sisters a few weekends ago...man they couldn't have been more than 5 pounds. 

Offline Jen and Rick

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2005, 08:04:36 pm »
What an adorable baby, and I love the name!   :)  Something you said really brought back memories of our Rottie.  When he was a pup, he would get his little belly low to the ground and stalk things, too.  Nothing like a Rottie pup for smiles!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2005, 06:12:05 am »
He is 10 weeks old. He is so funny, We locked all the dogs in the denĀ  with the baby gate. Tealk was trying to play and they were all running away. The hounds hid behind the recliner. Then He was stalking Griz. He would get down real low and try to creep up on her. Pups are so much fun. I haven't had a pup in 6 years. I'm loving it ;D
You have a super sneeker too, huh?  Lady and Grace are always trying to sneep up on each other.  Puppies are fun.  We love yours and would love more pictrures.