Ovcharkas > Central Asian Ovcharka Discussions & Pictures

Zero finally lifted his leg today

(1/3) > >>

BabsT:
He is pretty much 10 months to the day...I was like a proud mama LOL...He did it twice but he did also pee while squatting on a grassy area

He also has Pano this week...He had it a while back to the point that I went and got his hips and elbows xrayed...The vet said his orthapedics looks great so it is just round two of the Pano

Kermit:
Nigel is 6 months and hasn't lifted his leg to pee yet... and I am glad!!! Fine by me if he wants to be a sissy boy! All the other guys pee on my shrubs and turn them yellow!!! :D

Rocky's 'Rents:
I'm happy for you if you're happy but I hope Rocky never lifts his leg! I've always associated that w/ dogs who "mark" their territory. Is Zero neutered? I think that they also lift their leg to "spray" if they are intact.

Rocky's 'Rents:
Well at least you know now that Zero is a "manly man". Rocky has the "empty sac" syndrome which kinda makes him a "girly man"  :-[

jabear:
Congratulation s Zero! It is such a big moment the first time your baby lifts his leg!! I was equally as proud of Bear when he did it for the first time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version