Author Topic: I've caved in...  (Read 1571 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

I've caved in...
« on: September 08, 2005, 10:52:48 pm »
Samson has always been confined to two rooms in the house & he also has about 3/4 an acre of fenced in yard...When I let him out of his crate full time he did alright but I moved to his area & started sleeping there so he wouldn't be alone...That was like 4 months ago or so...Well, my back can't take any more sleeping on the couch or floor...The upper part of the house was deemed cat territory whe we got Samson...I have 8 of the hissy clawy little beasts & they demanded their space so I gave it to them....WWWEEE ELLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLL, I needed to move back to my bed & I've taken to bringing Samson with me!....I tried to bring Pippin too but he hates it when he is out of his space so I let him back into dog turf...Sammy sleeps all night...1/2 of it in my bed & then he moves to the floor next to me but he is SUCH a good boy!...He doesn't eat the cat food or "litter box crunchies"...he just sleeps all night!...Of coarse my cats are p.o.'d but they are such tempermental creatures anyway!...lol...Anywa y, I got one of my dogs to cuddle with at night at least!...Imma happy happy gal'!!!

BabsT

Re: I've caved in...
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2005, 04:07:08 am »
That is funnny...I have one cat and she has the upstairs in which she declared that herself.  Zero stays downstairs on his own free will...Well last night he decided to venture upstairs and all you hear is play barking and hissing..

I go into where the animals are and Zero has his head in the cat tube of the kitty condo and she is inside....Zero thought it was a game for him and the cat was quite perturbed

Zero then came into my room after I broke up playtime and slept on the floor next to me on my bed

So cute

LGD's seem to like their area which is my dog stairs, i find it interesting

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
Re: I've caved in...
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2005, 08:36:03 am »
Awwwww...good for Sammy!!!   Willow stays downstairs mostly.  This is due to her untrustworthin ess.  Somehow she feels that the other place to potty beside outside is the kids bathroom and the hallway...she also like to eat whatever is within reach...so she stays downstairs unless watched closely...she is crated at night... would love to be able to have her upstairs at night...in due time i guess...  that cats have the run of the house also..they mostly stay outside but come in through the mojos dog door.