Vizslas > Vizsla Pictures

Austins favorite boy

<< < (2/4) > >>

lins_saving_grace:

--- Quote ---
--- End quote ---

Thanks Lins ;) No , the whale has a "special" home up away from Farley. He has been eyeing a large poodle Lexi has though. ::)

--- Quote ---
--- End quote ---
That's good that he's moved on and isn't too heartbroken his whale love is gone. 
Poodle?  so the babies will be Vizoodles?

Icerotti:

--- Quote from: lins_saving_grace on September 07, 2005, 11:34:36 am ---

--- Quote ---
--- End quote ---

Thanks Lins ;) No , the whale has a "special" home up away from Farley. He has been eyeing a large poodle Lexi has though. ::)

--- Quote ---
--- End quote ---
That's good that he's moved on and isn't too heartbroken his whale love is gone. 

--- End quote ---
Good One Lins....Vizood les...ha..ha.. Sounds like a chef bouardee(sp?) spagetti dinner.

lins_saving_grace:

--- Quote from: Icerotti on September 07, 2005, 11:35:38 am ---
--- Quote from: lins_saving_grace on September 07, 2005, 11:34:36 am ---

--- Quote ---
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Good One Lins....Vizood les...ha..ha.. Sounds like a chef bouardee(sp?) spagetti dinner.

--- End quote ---
Vizoodle the italian side dish.  :) that would be something of a silly looking dog. 

Icerotti:

--- Quote ---
--- End quote ---
Vizoodle the italian side dish.  :) that would be something of a silly looking dog. 

--- Quote ---
--- End quote ---
A curly reheaded dog with a puffy head that points :o I saw a "Jug" last night at petsmart a pug jackrussel cross. :o

lins_saving_grace:
I guess I think it's a good idea to leave certain breeds the way they are and not mess with nature. 
Jug?  Now that might be cute.  Pugs are cute.  so are jack russells.   You'd definately have one hyper little dog.  What was it like?  really nervous, bouncing off the walls?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version