Author Topic: Names  (Read 8558 times)

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: Names
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2005, 02:49:33 pm »
We were thinking about another Biblical name, but didn't find one as good as Samson  :)

Our favorites so far are Rocky, Benny, Cooper, and Dooley... I think when we see him we will know  :)

But we're still open for more suggestions!  ;D
"The more boys I meet the more I like dogs"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

I'm blonde... whats your exc

Offline Senghe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2005, 02:58:31 pm »
I found that I thought of a dozen names for my Tibetan Mastiff puppy. But when I first met him they all went out of the window and he was Flynn immediately.

Maybe when you get him home and he will 'tell' you what his name is.  I have a friend who's puppies are often called s**thead for the first few days till a name suggests itself. :)

Offline hugo~monster

• Big Paw Certified
  • Giants- companion-protector-inspiration-friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2005, 02:58:38 pm »
here is one-Russel (for the brand of chocolate russel stover) or you could name him fudge or fudgie.  how about chip or chipper (chocolate chip)? 
shellie and hugo~
~SHELLIE & HUGO~

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2005, 03:31:55 pm »
Coco doesn't seem like a real lab name to mean anyway... whenever I hear it I think of the Norfolk terrier who won one of the dog shows  :P
"The more boys I meet the more I like dogs"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

I'm blonde... whats your exc

Kiahpyr

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2005, 05:24:53 pm »
I took Kiah to playgroup and this guy was adopting a dog and they were trying to come up some names. Here's a couple to think about.

Ramone
Simon
Ceasar
Ren (from ren & stimpy)
Charlie

Offline Senghe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2005, 08:58:53 pm »
Coco doesn't seem like a real lab name to mean anyway... whenever I hear it I think of the Norfolk terrier who won one of the dog shows  :P

You're lucky - I think of that bird/plane/palm tree from the cartoon fosters Home For Imaginary Friends... yup, I watch too much Cartoon Network for my own good.  ;D

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2005, 09:01:35 pm »
Coco doesn't seem like a real lab name to mean anyway... whenever I hear it I think of the Norfolk terrier who won one of the dog shows 

You're lucky - I think of that bird/plane/palm tree from the cartoon fosters Home For Imaginary Friends... yup, I watch too much Cartoon Network for my own good. 

Hahahahhaa.... ............"coco.......... coco.......... coco.......... coco".............. I am annoyed that is the only thing she can say.

And my piano teacher growing up had a chocolate lab named Coco.  Since then I've met about 4 other choc lab coco's.