Author Topic: Stupid people making stupid life a stupid living h*ll  (Read 10610 times)

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
Re: Stupid people making stupid life a stupid living h*ll
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2005, 07:01:33 pm »
that is a terrible story. I am sorry.  The mom should have been watching a little closer...poor Sainty...poor little girl.

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2005, 09:08:41 pm »
What a terrible story! I am sorry that happened to you and Sanity. I feel sorry for the little girl, but I don't feel sorry for the mother; a responsible parent wouldn't have let this happen, and a good person's mind would have been focused on healing everyone's wounds, not jumped straight to 'how can i profit from this'.

I hope Sanity feels better  :-\
RIP former BPO

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2005, 09:16:54 pm »
I want to thank all of you for your well wishes.  I thought I'd give you all an update.  The little girl has road rash on her chest and stomach and 7 stitches in her chin.  Sanity's neck isn't that bad.  He only had a tiny cut but the ribbon smeared the blood everywhere.  Everything that everyone says about me calming down and talking to them is probably right.  It's just not gonna happen for a while.  Because I'm livid and if I see that worthless woman any time in the near future I'll be flossing my teeth with her windpipe. 

Ang
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline stryder

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2005, 10:03:20 pm »
Set that phaser on stun not kill girl.
THoM
Spay before the first heat NOT after the first litter.
Neuter before he runs away.

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2005, 10:12:11 pm »
Set that phaser on stun not kill girl.
THoM

There was stuff that happened that I didn't mention here that I talked about in Chat.  Like my vicsious pit had no business being around people, and should be put down.  My dog is like my only constant in my life, I'm away from the man I love right now and this dog is my family.  I have Momma Bear complex.  So sue me.  Everyone else is ;)

Blair

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2005, 10:20:38 pm »
LOL That is too darn funny  :D

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2005, 02:58:33 am »
Ang - I think if it was me I would be so angry and would not be able to talk to her either.  It is to bad that it had to happen...hopef ully the little girl has learned a lesson...  I am glad everyone was not to bad off.

Offline SwissysRock

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • I love my SWISSY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2005, 07:10:59 am »
Ang - I know you're angry, but it will get better.  Thank God Sanity is ok! - AND don't forget, this Sunday you'll be meeting fellow BPO-ers at PetRockFest!!!   ;D
Tina
:)
Riley's Momma

Offline Teresa Marie

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2005, 07:30:27 am »
Seven years old is very,very young still. I'm not angry with the child. Your dog was is definatly not to blame. Sucks that he will be judged just on his breed and not his temperment alone.

But that mother. I'm sorry, I'm furious about that. In some sick and twisted way I sure hope she tries to sue. Not because I want you dragged to court but I want HER @ss in court. Let her try to explain to the judge just what SHE was doing while her child was entering someone else's yard, unhooking someone else's property and so on. Chances are, the system will slap her with child neglect. And I hope it does.

She couldn't take this as a lesson. Just like any dog owner knows, a bord dog is a destructive dog.  A child with nothing to do, finds trouble too. Pffft...box of crayons, a coloring book, and 30 minutes of mommy-n-me time may have prevented this.

Anakalia

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2005, 07:36:40 am »
Ang I hope you day goes better today!   ;D ;D

Andi

Offline Teresa Marie

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2005, 07:45:42 am »
I should add something more---

I have six children. I'm by far not a "Super Mom". I burn dinners, I can't always get grass stains out of jeans and make them wear  those stained up, hole in the knees jeans anyway, I don't know how to sew anything other then buttons back on  shirts, none of my kids play socker (they play hocky, roller blade, skateboard, bike,  and football in the field behind our house), I don't have time to volunteer to much time at school so the teachers look shocked when I finally do show up for something, ect ect. In essence, I'm not the ideal mother--
If this was one of my children I'd be completly and utterly embaressed. Not embaressed with my child but myself. I'd feel ashamed that I allowed it to happen at all.

I guess I just don't understand how this woman dosn't feel ashamed, what so ever.

Not only would I have appologized to you, but I'd have most likely purchased a dog toy and me,along with my child  would return to bring you the "gift". Plus,  it would be theroputic for the little girl (besides a valuable lesson on respecting other people's property). Imagine this child might have a phobia of dogs in the future.

Anakalia

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2005, 07:45:57 am »
PupDaddy, where in the heck do you get all these hilarious pics? LMAO!!!

Andi

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2005, 08:12:28 am »
PupDaddy, where in the heck do you get all these hilarious pics? LMAO!!!

Andi

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/index2.shtml
here's one place

Anakalia

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2005, 08:19:14 am »
HAHAHAHAAA!!  That poor poor dog!!  Deathwish is right!

Andi

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2005, 08:23:22 am »
Yay!  Petrock!  :)  Things are looking better today, we have a lawyer, who says that apparently this woman has a history of being sue happy, so that alone helps.  A head hunter called today, saw my resume on Monster and has several openings for me.  That's always nice, and my whopping unemployment check comes in today!!!!!!!!! ($54) so I can get gas!  I'm still furious at that woman, and it's not going to go away any time soon, but I'm not in deep dark loathing funk anymore.  OH and I should be getting DSL at the dial up house on the 15th!!!!!!!  YAY!!

Ang