Author Topic: I feel like such a bad mommy  (Read 2396 times)

Blair

I feel like such a bad mommy
« on: September 07, 2005, 04:54:11 pm »
 :( I have been feeling so BLAH lately and so tired, plus having to work, that I havent given my boys the attention they are use to. I just feel like such a bad Mommy right now. I still love them with all my heart but just not in the mood to love and play with them as much as I use to do.  :'( I havent even been in the mood to post to the BPO board. I hope my babies still realized that I love them. Sorry just had to let that off my chest.

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: I feel like such a bad mommy
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2005, 04:57:59 pm »
Blair, you are a great Mom to your babies.  You have just had a lot on your mind with the hurricane and your family.  They are a lot smarter than we are they know you love them even when you are not in the best mood.

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2005, 05:00:36 pm »
Blair, you are NOT a bad Mommy.  You're jut going through a rough time right now.  The boys realize that.  They're smart.  Well I don't know about Diesel........ ..  ;)  Think of my pups, I have two speeds, blah or bitch, they have no chance! ;D  Smiling?  Good.  Now keep it that way woman!

Ang
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

dohertyswissy

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2005, 05:01:05 pm »
Blair - Don't feel that way!!  Dogs are wonderful at understanding our emotions.  They know you love them and probably want more than anything to make you happy.  You have been under lots of stress...it is only natural.  Hang in there!

Offline dgodden5459

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2005, 07:08:14 pm »
Blair they understand more than you know.
Deb

Gretchen the Rottie
Buttons the LLhasa
Macie who knows?

Blair

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2005, 07:52:51 pm »
Thanks Ang for the laugh  :D Did I mention how much I love this group!! Thanks guys.

We still havent heard from 3 of my cousins, one of which had Cancer so we are really worried. Everyone else is doing good. Weh ave a cousin staying down here with my brother. She enrolled her kids in school so she will be here for awhile, thanks for asking.