Poll

Which would you RATHER deal with?

Drool
8 (57.1%)
Hair/grooming
6 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Drool VS Hair  (Read 6179 times)

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: Drool VS Hair
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2005, 08:07:42 pm »
I'm going to have to say I'd pick to get rid of shedding. Sure, drool is gross, but it's more intermitent, and zoey is constantly shedding. I will love to have a floor that wasn't coated in hair and be able to leave my house with fur-free clothes for once.
RIP former BPO

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2005, 08:12:03 pm »
Drool hands down...I put up with enough dog hair at work. And the way my boys shed, its awful. Plus, yes I am an odd ball, I lOVE drool LOL
I must be odd too...lol...I cheer Sammy on when he drools..."Oh look!...What a big boy drool Sammy"!!! ;D

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2005, 08:13:41 pm »
I'd say, get rid of the drool.  lol  I'm a weirdo, I love brushing dogs.  ;D  Its like my quiet time and I really enjoy it.  The drool on the other hand... I hate going out and then finding goober dried on my clothes.  It looks a bit questionable.    :-X   I'll just leave it at that...   
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2005, 09:59:12 pm »
CindiJ, I love that pic.  How adorable is that??!!  :D

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2005, 10:39:02 pm »
I forgot that I wanted to add visual evidence... This picture pretty much sums of why I chose drool  :D
RIP former BPO

GR8DAME

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2005, 08:13:08 am »
No kidding! I can see why you would prefer drool. Although my crew don't shed as much as that, I'd still rather deal with the drool. It is so much more fun to watch the reaction of strangers to slime strings, and a great "OOOHHH can I pet your doggie" deterrant.
Stella