Author Topic: Pet Rock Festival Photos and video clips..  (Read 4480 times)

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Pet Rock Festival Photos and video clips..
« on: September 11, 2005, 10:25:30 pm »
I'm getting ready for bed after a loooong but fun day.  I've uploaded lots of pictures and a couple video clips that I took at the festival. 

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/torizmojo/slideshow?.dir=/72be&.src=ph

http://www.youtube.com/?v=lUz_a19_LOY

There's also a link to the news stations segment on it.  You can see Sanity, Ang, Tenchi & I on the right side at 1 minute, 27 seconds.  lol 

http://www.boston.com/news/necn/

Click on where it says "New England kicks off Pet Rock festival"

Can everyone else post their pictures and videos if they took them?  I'd love to see them!

« Last Edit: September 11, 2005, 10:41:09 pm by torizmojo »
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Pet Rock Festival Photos and video clips..
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2005, 11:21:21 pm »
The video clips were cuta and a it looled like you all had a lot of fun. So goin lad that I got to see thm in thier movie clips and videos.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline SwissysRock

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • I love my SWISSY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2005, 07:16:00 am »
We had a blast at Pet Rock Fest!  There were sooo many different breeds - it was really incredible!  AND we got to meet fellow BPO-ers Moni & Tenchi and Ang & Sanity!  Riley also got to meet a really nice HOUND-dog as you can see  ;).  Heather, sorry we missed you and Zoey.  We'll all have to plan a get-together so the BigPaws can play!  Enjoy the pics!
Tina
:)
Riley's Momma

Offline SwissysRock

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • I love my SWISSY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2005, 07:17:18 am »
OOPS - forgot to post the pics - here they are!
Tina
:)
Riley's Momma

Kiahpyr

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2005, 08:19:18 am »
I'm so jealous! We need a bpo get together. I would really love to meet all of you.

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2005, 08:25:30 am »
That is very very cool!...I wish I could have been there too!!!

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2005, 08:36:42 am »
I am like totally and completely sun burned.  But I had the best time ever!  For those who don't know Sanity, he was abused as a puppy, and he's always been skittish around people.  I almost cried yesterday he was so good!  People were all over him and he was so happy, his tail wasn't tucked at all (Usually it's tickling his chin), he was just AWESOME!!!!!!!  I'm grinning like an idiot now just thinking about it. ;D 

What Moni didn't tell you was NECN actually INTERVIEWED her and Tenchi.  Unfortunately it didn't get aired.  Instead the shelties who kept trying to eat each other did.  They edited that part out.  I got preoccupied and didn't take many pics, but Moni took a bunch of Sanity that didn't make it in the regular album.  My FAVE of which is my avatar now.  Right when they were taking everything down, I asked if we could run the agility course for free, and the lady said sure.  I think Sanity would be great at it.  He LOVED the catwalk.  He kept jumping on it when I wasn't looking. 

We seriously couldn't go 4 feet without being stopped by Tenchi adorers :P  As usual it got old pretty quick (Moni and I even switched dogs for awhile because she was sick of answering the questions), and there were some stupid people (Which I will save for another post, because we saw red quite a bit) but the event was great none the less.  We got free cookies, and Sanity got a tennis ball a german shepherd puppy spit out. 

Sanity and I were both trashed when we got home.  Hobo couldn't understand why Sanity wouldn't play and kept staring at him and whining.  "Mom, I think my brother's broken!"

Ang

1)  Sanity slobber

2)  "Mom do I have to get off?"  (There's 11 pics total of him on the catwalk, but gets kind of redundant after a while)

3)  "See I'm viscious, look at all the collars I got on!"

« Last Edit: September 12, 2005, 09:11:06 am by Anky »
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Anakalia

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2005, 09:08:42 am »
Those are some great photo's you all have there!!!  It looks like you had a blast!!  LOTS and LOTS of doggies!!  I wish they had something like that around here.

Andi

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2005, 01:02:34 pm »
Wow, I just went through and actually sorted the dane and Big Paws pictures.  There were 14 danes(including Nee and Tenchi) and 2 dane mixes that I was able to get shots of.  Here they are the danes so that you can see them better.  :)

Yes, they are all totally different danes.  I had to check markings on a couple of them!  lol  The two mixes are the last black one and the heavily spotted/ticked harliquin(not the merle).  The black one is a dane/whippet cross, dane dad and mom whippet!  :o  Poor mommy!  The harl is a dane/boxer, not sure which was which.

I'll post the various BP breeds in 2 other posts.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 02:01:03 pm by Moni »

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2005, 01:29:20 pm »
Looks like you guys had fun :)

I looked around for you, but I didn't see anyone - there were so many people! I was sure that I would at least be able to spot tenchi who pretty unique, but no dice.

We stayed for like two hours and Zoey had a ton of fun meeting all the other doggies there. It was cool to see so many other big dogs, and even like a dozen saint bernards.... you know what is funny? I went to the effort to charge and bring my camera, but never once remembered to  pull it out of my purse. Oh well...

I will deffinately go again next year :)
RIP former BPO

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2005, 03:03:53 pm »
Wasn't it amazing how many cool dogs were there?  :D  I think Ang was the one that said it was like a dog lovers candy store.  lol 

Here are some pictures of Saints, Newfies, Pyrs and Dobies..   I so wanted to steal those natural red dobies!!! Oh and a dane puppy that I missed in the dane set.  ::)  (don't mind the 2 crappy pix, they were pulled from video)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 02:01:41 pm by Moni »

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2005, 03:16:11 pm »
Oh something funny/gross.  Sanity tried to eat roadkill then he licked Moni.  She must love him more than I do!
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2005, 03:22:04 pm »
Ok these are the Mastiffs(english, dogue de bordeaux and cane corso), Akitas and German Shepherds that I saw...    ;D

Promise I won't post any more pics for a while after this!  lol
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 02:02:09 pm by Moni »

Kiahpyr

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2005, 03:24:35 pm »
Those are all great pics. I love looking at doggy pics. It makes me want another one though. Don't look! Must resist!! Too late!

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2005, 06:51:21 pm »
Looks like a lot of fun. I wish they had something like that down here in TN. I love all the pictures.
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla