Author Topic: We got some bad news yesterday!:-(  (Read 6216 times)

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: We got some bad news yesterday!:-(
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2005, 12:26:04 pm »
Oh, so sad.  And how horrible for the little boy to see the whole thing.  My heart goes out to their family, and to Koby for the loss of his playmate....
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2005, 05:29:04 pm »
You have me crying....That was not only a beautiful poem, but brought back the year of h*ll my son went through when his companion died.  It was devastating and heartbreaking, and the look in his beautiful eyes will forever haunt me.  He was crushed and cried heartwrenching sobs for almost a whole year.  He still has a moment every now and then of sadness, but when max came into his life he started to shine again.  BIG prayers are coming your friends families way, but the biggest of all to the boy who lost his dog....
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

GR8DAME

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2005, 09:03:06 pm »
We had to send my son's dobie Bandit to the rainbow bridge a year ago, and it was the first time I have seem him cry in many years. The sight of my strapping big 16 year old sobbing uncontrollably broke my heart. I cannot imagine the torment of that poor little boy. I add my condolences to the family.
Stella