Author Topic: Hey guys, I know this dog- American Bulldog needs home soon!  (Read 1282 times)

Offline mixedupdog

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Hey guys, I know this dog- American Bulldog needs home soon!
« on: September 12, 2005, 05:27:05 pm »
http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=4816058&adTarget=&SessionID=43260c67275204e3-app3&display=&preview=1&row=0&tmpl=&stat=

This dog is really, really special. He's staying temporarily at the kennel where I work, I walk him everyday.  He's well mannered, and really smart.  No good with cats, which is why his foster mom is boarding him with us. There's some confusion as to whether or not he's dog aggressive, as far as we can tell he's not, unless the other dog challenges him first, and then Cody says "well bring it on!".  At the foster mom's he was with 5 other "bully-type" dogs and did fine, it was the cats, not the other dogs, that were a problem.

So far most of the people who are interested in him are newbies, they love the way he smiles and wags all over, but the rescue would really rather place him in an experienced dog home where he can get the love and understanding a big, strong guy needs to stay out of trouble.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2005, 05:30:07 pm by mixedupdog »

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
Re: Hey guys, I know this dog- American Bulldog needs home soon!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2005, 09:53:51 pm »
Awwwe, how cute is he?!!  I love american bulldogs.

Don't tempt me.  Good thing we aren't allowed any more pets where we're at, or all these dogs that need homes would be taking over my home right now.