Author Topic: Missing my new baby  (Read 4917 times)

Offline doglover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Missing my new baby
« on: September 13, 2005, 08:43:40 am »
Molly is at work with Daddy and I am missing her bad. :'( It's her first time there. We had to wait until she could get a bath (she was spayed right before we picked her up) and hubby works at an auto shop and the dogs get greasy and dirty when they go. Our retriever, Abbi goes there at least once a week, but this time i actually am missing my saint. I know it is good for them because they get to meet new people and are around alot of different sound s that they don't hear at home and . I am counting the hours til they come home. Which really doesn't do any good because as soon as hubby gets home I leave to go to college. That way our 2 legged kids always have one of us hear with them. Oh well, I'll get to cuddle her at 10:30 pm when I get home from school.

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: Missing my new baby
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2005, 05:40:02 am »
Sorry I missed this post before!...How is she doing?...It is hard when we can't be with them. :(

Offline doglover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2005, 06:04:06 am »
She did great and had a good time. Came home with greasing paws and had to have a bath. Will be going again tomorrow.

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: How old is your BaBy???
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2005, 10:28:23 am »
:o ::) :-* :-* :-*Hi there we have Two Saints one 15 weeks and one nine mo,s my molly 15 weeks is 45 pounds she is big! maggie is 125 only 9mo still needs to grow,her's looks very cute, where did yu get him from we go ours from S,D, :-*Love them, :-*marylee!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
This Beethoven, he went to vet yesterday, he is 36 pound and only 9 weeks old!

Offline doglover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2005, 10:44:10 am »
We got Molly from the saint rescue in Ohio. She is now 13 weeks I'l be able to tell her wieght tomorrow, she goes to the vet.
Jenn

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2005, 03:50:32 am »
Molly that is funny we have a molly too, we love our;s ur's looks like my Maggie She is Somthing,I Send i Pic of her only,it is Great u have a Buddy For Her MaGGie is very tired when she play's with her,the must thing is eating good,!! they so much fun,give her Sup,with her Food,I Kind you not,Add add oil too the food I give mine Bagels,Betten meals! they like toasted!! Try it!Good for the teeth a little butter too!!Good for the Coat!Love marylee!!!!Mine are From a Breader in S,D,We Went there and Picked Molly  our Self's it was so much Fun!!!!!

Offline doglover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2005, 05:15:35 am »
Hey Marylee,
Your picture is so cute, your grandson looks about the same age as my son. We picked Molly out of a picture then drove 500 miles to pick her up. We actually got her for our other dog Abbi who is in the picture, so she would have a play make. Our other dog is a beagle, 9 years old and doesn't play much. They are so happy playing together.

Offline Fly-Fast

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2005, 12:23:37 pm »
why does your dog go to work at an auto shop?

Offline doglover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2005, 01:55:45 pm »
My hubby takes her there for socialization. She gets to meet all kinds of people and is around different sounds and such. We did it for one of our other dogs and it works great, plus they love it, thiy get spoiled rotten by everyone who works there. We have a huge crate for them when there are things they shouldn't be around and to sleep in. They also go in the office alot too. Sorry it took so long to respond, our computer has been now.

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2005, 08:30:43 pm »
I am glad they really look happy,that is My Grandson Tommy,he is 3 and I have Ryan he is 0ne mo,old,little guy,just want to warn u as y/our saint is growing Be or I will say watch,I Know I also have toy poodles at first it was fine for maggie but latter no good!! could play at her Speed she love's to run! they like to run play,they do Grow,you know,how much does the other dog weigh?maggie is 100 know she is 10 mo she get 125 they will play other Breeds But love there just being by then selfs when we got molly it was just Instant they just sleep together there size will be the same,good luck, mary lee

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2005, 08:47:20 pm »
Mary Lee,  you sure do have a cute grandson. 
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2005, 09:24:20 am »
He is a cutie,that is for sure,I was going to do what ever i had to do to get a pic before i left there,that day!! He love those Dog's he see's them and Laugh's I Don's know what is so funny,I just love making him laugh just thinking about it I look forward to seeing him!! I would love to talk to you at my email adress waffles717@yahoo.com love marylee!!