Author Topic: evil danes  (Read 8401 times)

Offline elmo

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
evil danes
« on: April 18, 2005, 02:55:28 pm »
my 3 evil danes sula elmo and baby blue

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: evil danes
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2005, 08:12:21 pm »
Oh don't call them evil...not only are they cute but they look sweet too.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Rufiesmom

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2005, 09:24:18 pm »
well the two big ones look capable of plotting something..... hope that red eye is a photo thing lol!!!

Offline Bear

• Paw-meister
  • The Bear Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2005, 09:32:40 pm »
I don't know... one red eye makes him look like he's got some specialized training in something covert-ish... Terminator?!

GR8DAME

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2005, 03:56:01 pm »
Your danes are beautiful! Now we are looking for the 666 and checking the yellow pages for an old priest and a young one..... We heard that they perform the exorsism.
stella

Offline cuttles/sadieMay

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2005, 08:19:29 am »
 :o Wow I couldnt immagine having three of them! I have one Dane and a Collie and I find them a handful. Does your Danes like to shred up paper when you are away? Mine does this when she gets upset with me LOL! She even ate my daughters report card from school! Explain that to the teacher!

Offline Saljen

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Rosie with icy whiskers
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2005, 08:55:37 am »
:o Wow I couldnt immagine having three of them! I have one Dane and a Collie and I find them a handful. Does your Danes like to shred up paper when you are away? Mine does this when she gets upset with me LOL! She even ate my daughters report card from school! Explain that to the teacher!

My dog Rosie, who I've been told by some (including on here) looks part Dane, LIVES on paper! Paper and material! We used to try and stop her but she loves it too much and so we just try and cut her consumption down some and pick up the mess.  :D She's constantly stealing socks and running outside with them, which is the funniest dang sight. Of course, that just gets us outside playing a nice game of 'keep away', but we can't get them all back. The ones we don't, she eats! And she loves shredding the junk mail for us! She actually plays with it first tho, like a cat with its prey. She'll shred it, then sit and toss the pieces in the air and catch them for awhile, then eat them! She also sometimes likes to walk around chewing bits of paper like gum!

Offline cuttles/sadieMay

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2005, 09:19:39 am »
Yep sounds like my dog for sure! She also loves to greet me at my bedroom door every morning carrying one of my socks in her mouth as if it was a present for me! LOL and the paper thing we have also given up on , but she doesnt eat it she just likes to make a shreded mess for me!!! Gotta love her though! The only pic I have that is small enough to put on here is of my Dane, Sadie and her best friend Judge who is a St Bernard but they are only about 3 months old in the pic and they are both alot bigger now at 1 year. They Love each other !!! Both brought to Northern Ontario from Lenoir North Carolina

Offline cuttles/sadieMay

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2005, 09:42:46 am »
Figured out the picture thing so here is a more recent pic of my Sadie

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2005, 07:13:54 am »
All the Danes and other types of dogs on here are absolutely beautiful and they do not look evil at all! Although I know my Dane Sadie is kind of evil at times! She loves to chew up paper into little pieces and her all time favorite is a fresh new roll of toilet paper right off the holder in the bathroom :-\ She has to work for those ones though!Unlike the ones that are left sitting there with her name all over them LOL!! I try to remember to shut the bathroom doors when she is left alone but if I happen to forget Im sure she notices as soon as I walk out the door!
Her second favourite thing to do is to go for a run in the muddy swamp in my backyard with her good buddy Judge, that makes for a nice mess in the house.Judge is a St Bernard who weighs about 150 lbs and Sadie is about 120 lbs and those bodies hold alot of MUD! >:(
Hope to hear some of your interesting Dane favorites!!!
Have A Great Day! ;D
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

GR8DAME

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2005, 10:32:29 am »
Your Sadie looks a bit like my Strider. Although he is not pure bred (Dane /Irish wolfhound) he is very dane-ish looking. He's 4 months old here.

Offline elmo

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2005, 02:37:02 am »
 :-\not just evil but boz eyed too!

Offline mamadog

• Big Paw Certified
  • This is me and my Finn
    • View Profile
Re: danes/IW
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2005, 07:11:17 am »
My husband just said last night that he wondered what a Dane/IW mix would look like and we couldn't find a picture of one. Yours is beautiful!
My husband chose Finn (IW) and so our next dog is my choice. I'm leaning towards a Dane, but I also really like the American Mastiff. Choices..... fortunatly I have plenty of time to decide!

Vicki

GR8DAME

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2005, 07:36:54 am »
Finn is gorgeous, and I love your avatar. We were lucky enough to see three of Stroder's littermates when we picked him up. IW Mom and 10 pups were dumped and animal control ended up with them. IW Mom was picked up by an IW Breed Rescue, and pups were being adopted out. Of the four pups, none of them were alike--you'd never figure they were from the same litter. Strider was the only true merle--one was "frosted" grey--almost like a roan horse, with a short dane coat, one was a mantle with the longer fur, like a IW, and the last one was mantle with a short coat. Strider is really daney in appearance, except his face. He has the longer  narrower face of an IW, less square qnd boxy face and head, tighter lips than a dane.Apparentl y he is less of a drooler too (Thank goodnes!!!), I've only had him drool once, because he really wanted a piece of my orange and I was making him wait and behave til I only had one piece left. I looked down and the poor guy was sitting in a drool puddle, and looked like he tried to swallow a tennis shoe and couldn't get the laces down. LOL
Stella

Offline mamadog

• Big Paw Certified
  • This is me and my Finn
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2005, 11:57:40 am »
Well Strider is very handsome! I can see the IW in him, though you're right, he is much more Dane looking.  How old is he? and how big? IW's are so big, and Danes are so muscular.... seems like he would be a big boy!
Thank you...I'm quite attracted to Finn myself! My husband took that photo during one of our first make out sessions! Ok, so we weren't really making out (I love my dogs, but I don't LOVE my dogs, ya know!)
But whenever my husband comes in the room and I'm all curled up with my fur baby he says "Awwww! Making out with the dogs again?" LOL
Most days I'm sure he wishes he was a dog too!

Vicki