Author Topic: New Members  (Read 3095 times)

Offline dandlskiles

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
New Members
« on: September 13, 2005, 07:36:55 pm »
Hi, I'm Dan and my Wife is Lonnie.  We are long time (working on20 years), of Olde English Mastiff caretakers.  We found our first Mastiff, Maximus Caninus, after we were married in Sep of 1986.  Max of course passed on, but before he did we obtained our second Mastiff, Moose, followed by Mitzi and finally MacMillan.  We have other dogs but they are not big, 2 lapdogs and a shepherd mix.  All are great dogs and get along wonderfully.  Our first mastiff came out of the Gulph Mills kennel of Petaluma.  We still miss him.  Moose and Mitzi we obtained from Mountain Oaks, China Camp.  Moose will turn 9 on Nov 28, and Mitzi turned 8 in July.  Both are getting up there.  Mooses muzzle is getting grey, he never moved fast, except when necessary, but now he doesn't move any quicker than he has to.  We live in the Sanger, Ca area.

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
Re: New Members
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2005, 08:37:33 pm »
Hi and welcome!  We'd love to see photos of your crew!  We are owned by an 8 month old newfie puppy, Sasha.

Jessica

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2005, 11:44:05 pm »
Yes, photos we must have.......... ..(my best Yoda impression).   ;)

Welcome fellow Californian.

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2005, 12:31:32 am »
Yo! Sanger!
We're neighbors!
Clovis, CA here.
Welcome aboard.
This is a great site with superb people from around the world.
Visit often, make comments, feel at home.
We are family!
Tulsa and John
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2005, 01:11:16 am »
Hey neighbor, Sanger here too.  We are out by Academy and Shaw.  Good to have you here.  I have the dog that worked in the video store out here you may have heard of.  This is a great site but very habit forming. ;D

Need photos of your mastiffs, we are very photo addicted.

Peggy
Peggy

Offline Phillips

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Dixie & Brutis
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2005, 01:39:18 am »
Welcome from way across the united states. My name is Beth and I live in Mississippi.  I have two male chihuahuas and a boxer. Two birds and a husband. Its a great forum and great people here. Got to have pictures of your gang. Hope to talk to you soon.
Boxer slobbers from Dixie and Brutis

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2005, 04:15:51 am »
Hi and Welcome!  :D  I'd love to see pics of all your crew.  The two greybeards especially!  ;D

My name is Moni and I have a six pack of puppers.  L-R in the current avatar are
Zeo-4yr neurolgically impaired Border Collie/Sheltie,
Gyrl-13yr mostly deaf Beagle/Lab(?),
Faust-7yr German Shepherd,
Kida-3 yr deaf & mostly blind Mini Aussie,
Tenchi-2.4yr deaf Great Dane,
& Mojo(the good)-9yr Aussie
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Kiahpyr

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2005, 06:53:25 am »
Welcome to BPO! I'm April and this is Kiah my 6 month old pyr. This site is great and like others have said very habbit forming. I have a husband, a 2 yr old daughter, 3 cats and 2 bearded dragons. You'll like it here.