Author Topic: Rock Star  (Read 1422 times)

Kiahpyr

Rock Star
« on: September 14, 2005, 07:42:11 am »
I was wondering how many of you BPOer's watch Rock Star INXS. I love that show! I'm also addicted to American Idol. Those are the only two reality shows that I watch. There are four people left and can't decided to I want to win. I want Mig, who is so hot or Marty who's song I can't get out of my head. I hate JD! He's a jerk and shows no emotion. I hope he gets voted off tonight. Next weeks the finally and I can't wait! The suspense is killer!

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
Re: Rock Star
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2005, 07:43:12 pm »
We only watched the beginning of the INXS show.  I have to admit that I thought it looked pretty interesting.  We just haven't had time to watch much the last couple of months  :(  I wonder who'll win ???

Offline Leah-n-boy-os

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: Rock Star
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2005, 08:35:20 pm »
I watched American Idol last year (my first time) but I grew tired of all the drama, and I'm sorry, but Bo was a much better singer both technically and artistically. My opinion, but the show is rigged. There were alot of great singers that were booted, and the dregs were left.

(The subject's very near and dear, as I am a professional singer, and it hurts to listen to what they'll give air-time to these days. *cringe* Nails on a chalkboard!)
Leah and the Boy-os
Apollo (Akita/St. Bernard)
Zeus (Heinz 57)
Onyx (Newfoundland)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Being owned by Big Paws just indicates how big your heart is.

located - Gig Harbor, WA