Author Topic: calling newfie people!  (Read 6447 times)

Nicole

Re: calling newfie people!
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2005, 10:25:33 am »
Rebekah,
You crack me up! hahahaha! You guys are going to have a zoo! I love it! I've looked at that pup on Petfinders, too. And of course, wondered the same thing. Let us know. Oh yeah, and I hope everything is well with the kitty, too.

BTW, what's up with Sunshine Bear? Has he found a forever home yet?

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2005, 04:20:41 pm »
Ok, back from the vet and Kittyman is ok.

Sunshine Bear is still with me, but only for the next few days... we are working on a plan to get him to Canada... there will be more info on this as the plans get under way! Don't want to jinx anything!!! :)

Nicole

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2005, 04:26:37 pm »
Ooooh! I can't wait to hear what happens!!!! Don't know if I could do anything, but let me know if there's anything you need, just in case.

Glad kitty is good. So, you're going to visit the little pup on Sat. then?  ;) When you go, take more pics!

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2005, 08:21:19 pm »
Congratulation s!! I hope all goes well!! I've looked at that pup a couple of times on petfinder... but he was too far away for me  :P

Good Luck!!
"The more boys I meet the more I like dogs"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

I'm blonde... whats your exc