Author Topic: sweeper mania  (Read 3046 times)

Offline slickerk

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
sweeper mania
« on: September 15, 2005, 08:59:17 pm »
Felony has figured out that the sweeper makes noise and she just don't like it. I don't know where she has been for the past three months, she has either been ignoring it or she has just grown the kahunas to attack the thing.
The other three are of her playing with my son.... (Please excuse the 197? lazy boy that I have started covering in duct tape because my hubby refuses to part with it)

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
Re: sweeper mania
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2005, 09:19:18 pm »
Just another teenager rebelling against housework chores!

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2005, 09:24:59 pm »
Oh that's funny!...My sister used to have a Collie that would literally attack the vacumm when she swept...I mean with great malice too!..lol..Otherwi se he was the most docile & gentle dog you ever could meet!

GR8DAME

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2005, 09:50:10 pm »
Raven hides, Merlin ignores it and goes to sleep, and Strider tries to kill it. Not that they see it often or anything.
Stella

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2005, 05:17:06 am »
Faust, my big vicious German Shepherd ::) ,  runs away almost peeing on himself when he sees the vacuum.  Zeo focuses on the light and wants to chase it.  Mojo is the protector and he will try and kill any evil sucky machines that enter his territory.  Luckily he listens well enough that I can tell him to leave it until I'm done, then I let him do his "job" of protecting us from the machine.  Heaven knows without him we'd all be sucked up into oblivion.  :D  The rest of the crew just ignores it.  Well, Tenchi does get a bit annoyed when I have to wake him to vacuum under his paws, but that's the most attention he gives it.  LOL
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2005, 06:09:09 am »
look at that face!  Oh Felony...you're too big to get sucked in by the big mean vaccuum!  :)

Grace does the same thing.  She also hates the Swiffer. 

Offline slickerk

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2005, 08:57:02 am »
Felony doesn't fight the swiffer... but she tries to eat the broom while I am sweeping, scattering my already swept piles.
She did literally attack the sweeper while I was sweeping, that is when I went to get the camera, she didn't do it again after that. I don't know how she is going to react next time, after I stuck the hose to her a couple of times, she was a little intimidated. he he

Icerotti

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2005, 11:31:12 am »
Puck LOVES the vaccum- he follows me around until I literally suck his whole body with it. Farley runs like he will be sucked up too. ::) He just watches Puck in awe when he is getting hoovered.