Author Topic: the DISASTER that is my LIFE  (Read 6630 times)

nickerbokker

the DISASTER that is my LIFE
« on: September 18, 2005, 11:20:50 am »
okay....so two or three days ago i was on the floor and angus decided to play rough, and pounded my finger from the tip in and it twisted....it hurt so bad i couldn't even yell at him.....yester day, it is hurting really bad, and it hurts 24/7.  last night it woke me up from throbbing several times, and i can tell in the dark it is super swollen.  7:30 this morning, jaime calls to wake me up, and i cannot move my finger.  8:00, jaime picks me and the boys up to go to the park and work with cody and bear before we meet our new friend bernard in the dog park.  i get my coffee, two dogs and purse and we head to the car....jaime is holding bear and angus by now.  we get to the car....jaime asks me to hold angus while she loads bear...i take ang's leash and am now holding them both.....at the same time, angus and cody take off catching me off gaurd, and pulling me face first into a parked jeep...i hit it with my shoulder, fall on my knees, fall on my a$$ and laugh.  we get to the park, my knee hurts.  we work, and head to the dog park, and when bernard gets out of the car, bear and angus pull jaime and she almost trips on cody who is standing infront of her and she almost dies (and while she was falling, she grabbed my BROKEN hand lol (i didn't stick it out to help her, she took it upon herself to break me more LMAO).  finally, we head into the dog park, where h*ll unleashes.  we met tulsa, bernard and 2 other newfs (including a puppy!)....cody tries to take them all out one by one.  am i kidding?  no.  full on attacking, biting, growling, snarling.....t hen angus starts....he starts trying to bite, growl...all of it.  i grab cody by the collar, he pulls me five feet onto my knees.  i put codys leash on, he still tries to eat evbery dog that comes near him.  angus as well.  so now were home...i see my knee is all bloody..and i am officially giving them away.  the are free to bad homes....they do not deserve a good one anymore.  who wants them?  i will kill them if they are not rehomed in a week. 

and, i apologize to everyone we met for me being pissy, and my dogs eating yours...it's been a REALLY bad morning!  i'm so sorry!

Kiahpyr

Re: the DISASTER that is my LIFE
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2005, 11:27:32 am »
We're so sorry mommy please don't give us away. We love you!

nickerbokker

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2005, 12:06:07 pm »
nope...today was the last straw.....im done

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2005, 12:36:01 pm »
The only thing I can think of Nicks is to let another dog beat the crap out of them so they learn a lesson....Or take them out to socialize one at a time until they start to come around...I wish you were here...They'd kick the crap out fo Samson but I think Pippin could take 'em!...Hang in there girl...I have a friend with a Akita/Lab mix that she never could do anything with...She just doesn't take him out where there will be other dogs or people & he lives a happy life.

Blair

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2005, 12:44:52 pm »
I am so sorry you had such a bad day. I know with my two I cant bring them around other dogs together. Zeus is great with other dogs, by himself or with Grey. But Mr. Grey is awful with dogs if Zeus is anywhere near him. He will be all calm and nice but the second he sees Zeus he will start growling nad barking at the other dog. Maybe try taking them out by themselves like Gypsy said. You have such handsome boys!! I hope your day gets a lot better  :)

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2005, 01:04:55 pm »
Hey!
I thought your dogs did great!
Sometimes doting mothers spoil their kids.
BTW it was good to meet you guys face to face.
See ya next Sunday.
John and Tulsa
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2005, 04:29:23 pm »
It was- as it always is- an adventure when we are together with all 3 boys Nicki. With time they should get better...as will the the broken finger and my almost killing myself on the dogs. Maybe with time Cody will learn to not walk in front of me too.  ;D And just think how lucky you are to share both the good and bad times with the dogs with others from BPO in person. Together all of us will be help you work things out.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2005, 04:32:10 pm »
Amen!
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman

Offline Rocky's 'Rents

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2005, 04:32:12 pm »
Yeah, your day sucked!! Seriously though, it sounds like your finger may be broke. Sometimes they don't do anything but tape them but other times it is more serious. You should probably get that looked at.  I', guessing that you're not really giving them away...are you mommy- we're soooooooo sorry and we'll never misbehave again.  Honest........ .............. .............. ......... ::)

nickerbokker

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2005, 06:03:26 pm »
well its 5:02 and i just got home from work and still hsave not pet them....took them to pee and that's it.  as of now, i still want them out of my house...maybe if i sleep on it, i'll get over it.

Offline LaurieW

• Big Paw Certified
  • Bella
    • View Profile
    • Hands of Healing
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2005, 06:21:55 pm »
When your finger & knee feel better you'll want the little darlings back - don't do anything rash!  It'll get better!  My first 2 dogs - Miko & Dona would do that to me on occasion, too....they DID get better!  I know yours will, too!!! :)

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2005, 06:27:54 pm »
If it's any consolation, Cowboy has bitten me regularly....h e's so dozey that if he's going for a toy or a treat, he'll almost always get my hand.  It's ugly!  You hate them today, and will probably love them tonight in the middle of the night when they are all cuddled up to you and you can smell their warm doggie smell!  It's a dog-lover's curse to continue to love them even after you are broken and bleeding!

Offline AC

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2005, 06:32:17 pm »
The sun'll come out tomorrow
bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow
they'll be sun
just thinking about tomorrow
cleares away the cobwebs and the sorow
'till their none
when i'm stuck with a day that's gray and lonely
i just think of my chin and grin and say oh

the sun'll come out tomorrow
so you gotta hang until tomorrow
come what may
tomorrow tomorrow i love ya tomorrow
your always a day away

when i'm stuck with a day that's gray and lonely
i just think of my chin and grin and say oh

the sun'll come out tomorrow
so you gotta hang until tomorrow
come what may
your always a day away
your always a day away

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2005, 07:02:25 pm »
Yeah!
What Acrevolt said!

Offline Elmore's

• Gnawer
  • Bernard & Jack
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2005, 07:43:24 pm »
Hello Nicki. Just wanted to let you know we had a great time with everyone this morning at the dog park! Hope your finger is better and hope to see you next week. We will be there. - Bernard & Family