Author Topic: the DISASTER that is my LIFE  (Read 6678 times)

Offline Jen and Rick

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: the DISASTER that is my LIFE
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2005, 07:50:20 pm »
I absolutely feel your pain on this!  I read the whole thread, and I'm definitely looking forward to meeting you and your babies when I'm in Fresno! :)  ::huge hugs!:: I completely understand the impulse to just give up.  But the thing is, dogs and kids have their days, and we eventually feel better.  I've been furious at my kiddos for a couple days, but I got over it, eventually.  It's just so hard to stay mad at their cute, furry faces!

Oh, and when I said I feel your pain, I really, really do.  I am sitting here typing with a bloody knee, ripped up brand new jeans, and a dog (Emma) who is in trouble for trying to eat a golden retriever puppy at the dog park about 20 mins ago.  I am mortified and hurting, but I know this will pass.  It had better!  lolol. 

Jen

Offline tonyc

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2005, 08:06:39 pm »
so sorry about your finger .. give the phrase 'pull my finger' a new meaning...  ;)

btw, nikki is available to a bad home as well. (*&^%$%^&*(@#$%

nickerbokker

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2005, 08:09:19 pm »
Hello Nicki. Just wanted to let you know we had a great time with everyone this morning at the dog park! Hope your finger is better and hope to see you next week. We will be there. - Bernard & Family

well thank you very much!  this made me feel so much better...i am so sorry that cody tried to eat poor bernard the first chance he had!  hopefully, if i keep him lol, he will get used to bernard like he goty used to bear!  that's a hopefully!  i really did enjoy meeting everyone, i just wish my devils had not been there!!!!!!

and jen!  im so sorry about the cuts and crazy dog LOL!  isn't that the worst part!  i just felt so embarrased as the mom of two kids who were attackingevery one!  talk about feeling like a failure! 

the day might come when i forgive them...it sure isn't today...they are sleeping in the bathroom on the hard floor!  so i will forgive3 no one tonight!

anyway....im off to bed!  early day!  (can't believe i finally get to say that!)

thank you all for your kind words.....and i'll make sure cody and ang's new mom and dad join BPO to keep you updated (if i never forgive them lol).

goodnite!

nicki

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2005, 08:23:16 pm »
So sorry to hear about your crappy day!  I've been there too--our first newfie mix was very grumpy and would sometimes scare other doggies and their owners.  I'm sure things will get better.  Best wishes!  :)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2005, 08:23:50 pm »
Hmmm...maybe it is something in the air that is making the fur kids misbehave....h mmm...
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2005, 10:09:35 pm »
The sun'll come out tomorrow
bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow
they'll be sun
just thinking about tomorrow
cleares away the cobwebs and the sorow
'till their none
when i'm stuck with a day that's gray and lonely
i just think of my chin and grin and say oh

the sun'll come out tomorrow
so you gotta hang until tomorrow
come what may
tomorrow tomorrow i love ya tomorrow
your always a day away

when i'm stuck with a day that's gray and lonely
i just think of my chin and grin and say oh

the sun'll come out tomorrow
so you gotta hang until tomorrow
come what may
your always a day away
your always a day away
Well put Acrevolt! :)

Offline Legends & Sassy

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Don't Forget To Hug Your Furbaby Today & Everyday
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2005, 08:54:03 am »
Well katie is a lil paws but when she doesn't want to listen and acts stupid I always threaten to take her to doggie prison where she will never see mommie, grandpa, grandma, Sister Sassy or Uncle Joey ever ever again and she calms down...lol.... ...I would never do that to her but she doesn't know that...lol
                       DFTHYFBT&E
                                           Love
                                                    Legends

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2005, 03:28:11 am »
HHHMMM,, That is a VERY bad day!  Have you tried a gently leader on the big boys?  Beauty uses one and we never have pulling, Aidan has a prong collar and we only use it for training, walks, and learning new friends.  It is fabulous used correctly!  Hope next time is better.
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson