Author Topic: It is NOT cute!  (Read 6662 times)

GR8DAME

Re: It is NOT cute!
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2005, 06:38:35 pm »
lmao. I bow to the Queen. Ang, you are too much! And I thought I was quick mouthed!
Stella

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2005, 09:42:52 pm »
We were walking at the school tonight and the kids were making big splashes in the pool. Tulsa went nuts!
She wanted to go swimmin'!
The kids would walk up to the fence and let Tulsa lick on them through the fence. It seemed to calm her down, knowing they were OK.
Later we went around the Track, and there was this tiny Chewawa tied to a bench, her Mommy was trying to work off her eating habits, and Tulsa was curious. The Chewawa was receptive to me and Tulsa. We had a great time playing with her. When Momma got close,she freaked, and the little one went on the defense. Jumping up and biting Tulsa on the neck, Growling and Barking!
The look on Tulsas' face was one of incredulity! Like "What the F*$k is the matter with you?"
I am proud that my big dog didn't retaliate. She lifted her noble head, turned, and walked away.
Big Butt Momma picked up her Rat and looked at me like "I" was the bad guy!
Waddle on Momma!
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2005, 09:50:00 pm »
It's like it everywhere, There must be a rule that says, small dogs are allowed to be aggressive, Ive had to change where I walk since being accused of having a vicious 12 month old newfoundland that upset one small dog by sniffing at it whilst it was barking and growling. Apparently the size of my dog had intimidated the poor little thing!  :D
I'm impressed by the size of your dogs tongue!
That's what frightened the Rat!
Once you get kissed by a Newf, you stay kissed!
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2005, 08:04:43 am »
We were walking at the school tonight and the kids were making big splashes in the pool. Tulsa went nuts!
She wanted to go swimmin'!
The kids would walk up to the fence and let Tulsa lick on them through the fence. It seemed to calm her down, knowing they were OK.
Later we went around the Track, and there was this tiny Chewawa tied to a bench, her Mommy was trying to work off her eating habits, and Tulsa was curious. The Chewawa was receptive to me and Tulsa. We had a great time playing with her. When Momma got close,she freaked, and the little one went on the defense. Jumping up and biting Tulsa on the neck, Growling and Barking!
The look on Tulsas' face was one of incredulity! Like "What the F*$k is the matter with you?"
I am proud that my big dog didn't retaliate. She lifted her noble head, turned, and walked away.
Big Butt Momma picked up her Rat and looked at me like "I" was the bad guy!
Waddle on Momma!
John, I have not had a good morning thus far so I want to ty very much for making me LOL at this post & your next...You crack me up!!!