Author Topic: NO! Don't roll in that!!!  (Read 2038 times)

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
NO! Don't roll in that!!!
« on: September 22, 2005, 11:37:31 pm »
So, I've got 5 dogs in the house because of the storm outside and, of course, they don't all have to go potty at the same time, but if you go towards the door they all want to go outside. I'm juggling K9s 'cause not all can be trusted off leash and I only have 2 hands.

So, I take Oasis (on leash), Rocko and Mia (both off leash) outside to go potty in the wind and rain and the 2 off-leashers go straight over and roll in something stinky and formerly alive. So, I have to bring them both back in and give them baths on top of everything else.

Why do they do that????
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
Re: NO! Don't roll in that!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2005, 06:48:39 am »
Sorry, I've got to laugh!

lol

Offline Rocky's 'Rents

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2005, 06:57:37 am »
They just wanted to keep their mommy occupied so she wouldn't worry about the storm. Aren't they good babies! ::)

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2005, 07:00:12 am »
Well, they're doing an excellent job, then. I just took the Buster Brown the beagle and Trina out and I was trying to inspect the back of my roof, Buster went and rolled in the nastiness, too! AND I just gave him a bath this morning!!! GGGGRRRRR.....
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2005, 10:00:54 am »
LOL........... ..sorry, I had a funny image in my head from your story.

Keiko likes to roll in worms, or at least what smells like worms.