Author Topic: Max and Blacky may you be together at the bridge!  (Read 2442 times)

Offline Leeann

• Gnawer
  • Cinco loves everyone!
    • View Profile
Max and Blacky may you be together at the bridge!
« on: September 19, 2005, 01:56:08 pm »
I lost my 1st dog Max to old age when he was 15 and I was 5 and I lost my Blacky just 4 years later due to an illness that went undetected for probably the whole time we had him :'( we didn't notice anything until he suddenly bit my friend(I don't care how much she deserved it he knew better). The vet said it was probably a result of bad breeding and the breeder probably never bothered to health check his dog since from what my parents told me the guy told them she got pregnant while she was loose and back then we had no clue what good and bad breeding was. Max was a Fox terrier/pekineese/unkown breed and Blacky was a Black Lab/Pit Bull mix.

May you 2 be together at the bridge running free and w/ out any pain! Take of eachother! Sissy loves you :) :'(
« Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 01:59:55 pm by Leeann »

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: Max and Blacky may you be together at the bridge!
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2005, 06:59:39 am »
May they run together in the meadow.  I am sure they know they are loved and missed.
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Icerotti

Re: Max and Blacky may you be together at the bridge!
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2005, 07:23:17 am »
We certainly miss our friends when they are gone. They are never gone from our hearts.