Author Topic: Two Champion Dane boys need a home!  (Read 6791 times)

GR8DAME

Re: Two Champion Dane boys need a home!
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2005, 10:12:46 pm »
I did not rush to judgement, in fact I made no jugdement on anyones muscles nor their intelligence. I see that comment as an opinion, which everyone is intititled to have. The judgement comes in when YOU decide what is and is not an appropriate opinion for someone  else to have.

As for posting things on message boards about me, knock your socks off. I could care less. You are not my mother, lover, sister, brother or significant other, or even a friend, so what you think or say about me really has no significance. Rumors and gossip can only hurt you if let it, and I cannot be bothered.
Stella

Offline Gin

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2005, 10:27:22 pm »
Maybe my point of view is narrow, however, I see no reason to argue over this.  A contract was broken, am I correct or not?  Therefore, any actions to amend the situation shouldn't be viewed in anger, because I'm sure if your contract was broken, everyone else would do thier best to help.  I think it's a great sign of character to stand up and do the right thing.  Just my opinion.  :)

Offline rarelamb

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2005, 10:30:08 pm »
You are correct that I judge personal slander as not being appropriate for public forums.  I would also point ou that BPO also 'judges' the same way.  Per their rules:

"2.   No degrading comments towards anyone on this forum."

You and I are on here voluntarily and we should try to maintain at least a minimal amount of civility. 

I'm happy for you that you are so thick skinned.  Others may not be and it does not seem to me to be an onerous expectation that we treat each other with some compassion.  Maybe, i'm a romantic fool but i've always believed that our standard for treating others was the standard we would want to be treated ourselves.

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2005, 10:34:57 pm »
I am glad that the dogs are OK and going back to the breeder, safe and sound. And thanks to Ang for contacting her and getting her dogs back to her! Good Job  ;D

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

GR8DAME

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2005, 11:51:15 pm »
Since it was never my intention to get into a personal skirmish here, just present an alternate opinion, I will respectfully agree to disagree.
I don't feel that my replies to anyone here have been less than civil, in fact, considering my basic nature I've been quite restrained.
If you have been offended, then I wish you much joy and happiness and say goodbye.
Stella