Author Topic: I got the best gift today!!!  (Read 1790 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

I got the best gift today!!!
« on: September 21, 2005, 09:32:34 am »
I stopped to see Samson's breeder today & guess what???...She had BABY pics of Sam for me!!!...I was so happy I actually shed a couple of tears!!...I didn't get Sam until he was 14 weeks so I had no tiny bitty pics of him...I'll take pics of the pics & post them this evening...I'll post on the Great Pyrenees board...He was (& is) SSSOOOOOOOOOOO darn cute!!...Also, while we were there Pippin got propositioned. ..lol...Samson 's father is at The Bridge & his mother has had 4 litters & is now spayed...She is 8 now...Anyway, Sam's breeder looked & felt Pippin over all the while exclaiming what a gorgeous Pyr he was...She tells me she is going to get back into breeding with new Pyrs & asks about Pippin, "Is he fixed"?...lol!...I told her she was a couple of days late...I also told her I bought him by contract & he had to be fixed & I wouldn't want to get into that sort of thing anyway...I just want big fluffy fur babies to love on!...I was flattered though & I think Pippin was too! :D...lol!

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
Re: I got the best gift today!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2005, 01:46:49 pm »
Yippee!  Can't wait to see the cutie pie!  :)

Kiahpyr

Re: I got the best gift today!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2005, 03:42:39 pm »
That's great!! Go Pippin!!