Author Topic: Waiting for vet's results  (Read 3814 times)

Offline Carolyn

  • Big Paws-a-holic
  • **
  • Posts: 311
    • View Profile
Waiting for vet's results
« on: September 21, 2005, 09:43:56 am »
I just dropped Apache off at the vet for a echo cardio gram.  Some of his sibblings have heart issues I would rather be safe than sorry. Also finally got a urine sample from Kiya & were testing her for Lyme's (I'll be shocked if shes negitive).
I also asked about annual vaccines, depending on the dog they will be extending to 3 year boosters. In my case going out on the trails & all the exposure to different things & other animals she suggested that I do puppy shots, & at least the first & second year boosters & of course rabbies. I'll see Spring '06 if Apache & Chazzy will get any shots then.
I have lots to do but I'll try to get his results up tonight. My poor baby I miss him & he's only been away 2 hours!