Author Topic: Top Ways to Know You Are Completely Obsessed with Your Big Paw  (Read 5859 times)

Offline 3snotenough

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
    • Rhonda's Newfies
Re: Top Ways to Know You Are Completely Obsessed with Your Big Paw
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2005, 02:16:47 am »
what about getting your dog tattooed on your leg!  yep...just did it! ;D

OOH! Take a picture of that and post it somewhere!

here ya go... the first is the drawing that I gave the artist to go by. This is one of my newfs Triton~ I have to go back for him to do some more shading and also to tone down the blue a bit.

Offline doglover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2005, 02:34:38 am »
I can relate, I use to hold an unberalla (spelling) for my pitbull I use to have. He hated the rain.
Jenn

Nicole

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2005, 02:43:49 am »
I say CONGRATS to Heather for going out in the rain with Ranger while she had dinner guests! THAT ROCKS! hahahhahahaha!!!!

And, I'm definitely a certified poo inspector!! The worst thing about where I just moved (a farm, 30 acres, horses, etc.) is that Cabeza poos really far away and I can't easily find it to inspect it! HAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAH! Yes, ladies (and guys) this thought has ACTUALLY occured to me. "Yeah, he has 30 acres to run on now, but I can't FIND HIS POOH!"

I've even trained Mark to be a certified poo inspector! hahahahha!

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2005, 03:18:25 am »
here ya go... the first is the drawing that I gave the artist to go by. This is one of my newfs Triton~ I have to go back for him to do some more shading and also to tone down the blue a bit.

OMG!! That is GORGEOUS!! I wanted to get Oasis tattooed somewhere. I have this great picture of him running with a big smile on his face, but I can't figure out where to put it. Yours is stunning!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2005, 04:53:51 am »
Do we have the luckiest dogs in the world or what??? Spoiled and oh, so loved!

I LOVE the tattoo of Tritan...beaut iful.

As for my obssessive thing, I have some routines with Bear that begin first thing in the morning.
1. I literally crawl out bed when the alarm sounds and I lay down on the floor with him....morning belly rubs are the best!
2. After the morning potty outing we play tag for about 5 minutes before going inside.
3. Any time I leave the house I have to hug him, kiss him & say, "I love you Bear. I'll be back soon."
4. Anytime he is running somewhere a little bit too quickly I get nervous and remind him to watch out- "Hips & elbows Bear!"
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2005, 05:13:09 am »
-I don't go to Banks without drive thrus because then Sanity can't come. 
-I pay easily 3 times as much for a soda or candy bar because I only go to the corner store that lets him come in with me. 
-Sanity has a $55 top of the line queen sized fleece blanket and I have one that Matt and I stole from a hotel because we wanted something to sit on when we watched fireworks that's scratchy and makes me break out. 
-Sanity goes to the vet for a splinter and I haven't gone to the doctor in 6 years, even though I have some areas that my dermatologist cousin assures me are melanoma. 
-I've spent over $200 in collars between the three dogs this year and about $70 on my clothing budget (Which consisted of a bra that Sanity ate in a fit of rage one night) 
-I put a policeman on hold once because Sanity had to go potty. 
-I have to leave out the same door everytime I go somewhere, otherwise he thinks I'm hiding in the yard and refuses to come in till he finds me. 
-We had to have a motion sensor light installed in the bathroom because Sanity won't eat in the dark, and it's too expensive to leave the light on all day.
-If I'm engrossed in something, Matt will yell for me at the top of his lungs for 10 minutes before I notice.  Sanity fusses once and I'm up.
-I dug up my grandmother's flowers and bought her new ones because the ones she had CAN be toxic if a large quanitity are digested. 
-If someone asks me to do something I have to check my schedule to see if I have time to do it.  If I'm gonna be away from Sanity too long I don't do it.
-OH and last night I made two batches of chocolate chip cookies.  One without chocolate chips so I could share with Nee :)

Ang
« Last Edit: September 22, 2005, 05:17:46 am by Anky »
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."