Author Topic: Need Input on Letter  (Read 13324 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: Need Input on Letter
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2005, 08:05:04 am »
Well I just found out that since I'm a member of this site the Tim is saying I'm a backstabber etc so I know now that his friendship was never true so now I'm not stuck in the middle I will contact the proper authorities here in my hometown about his site it's not revenge at no means I'm going to check into what he has on his site with the local authorities, vets etc to see how much harm these dogs are being dragged thru....I love all animals and will protect them any way shape or form....
                                                    Legends

I don't mean to provoke an argument here, and rarely post although I do read many of the things written and this thread has really bothered me becasue I wonder how true of a friend you are if you can turn from defending this Tim fellow to turning him in when the going gets rough? It seems to me that it is indeed revenge for your hurt feelings and nothing more. I would caution all BPO members to refrain from embracing you until your motives are fully seen. BPO members are kind, loving and faithful people who truly care about one another and will stand next to them when the going get tough. I am not sure you are made of that kind of material Legends.
What I see is a person that cared enough for dogs to try & come & see the "other side" of the story & was open minded enough to become educated on the problem we had with dog riding...I also see someone who no longer wanted any part of the abuse so she quit Tim's site but still tried to defend him as a nice person...When she was no longer in between because of Tim's own choices she was then free of feeling obligated to him & was able to get fully on board with trying to do something about stopping the abuse...Legend s has posted her often & seems to be fitting in nicely...We welcome her as a fellow dog lover.

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2005, 10:09:38 am »
Hey Everybody,

Listen, we're all here because we love our BPO's and our little paws too. Sometimes we may not like or agree with what someone says. Do we always like or agree with what our husbands, children, or relatives say or do? I think not. Just remember a true friend is someone who is not afraid to tell the truth, and even if you do not listen will still love you and continue to remind you it isn't right. We all have more aquintances in life than we can count, many many fair weather friends, but we are very lucky to have even one TRUE friend.  Tim and Legend have their friendship or lack there of to work out. Let's let them do it on their own and stick to our friendships with each other.......an d ofcourse the purpose of this thread.  ;)

Hope we all make lots of true friends from this site and gets lots of signatures!

Thanks,
Deena

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2005, 10:14:58 am »
Hey Everybody,

Listen, we're all here because we love our BPO's and our little paws too. Sometimes we may not like or agree with what someone says. Do we always like or agree with what our husbands, children, or relatives say or do? I think not. Just remember a true friend is someone who is not afraid to tell the truth, and even if you do not listen will still love you and continue to remind you it isn't right. We all have more aquintances in life than we can count, many many fair weather friends, but we are very lucky to have even one TRUE friend.  Tim and Legend have their friendship or lack there of to work out. Let's let them do it on their own and stick to our friendships with each other.......an d ofcourse the purpose of this thread.  ;)

Hope we all make lots of true friends from this site and gets lots of signatures!

Thanks,
Deena

Very good Deena!! :)

Offline Legends & Sassy

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Don't Forget To Hug Your Furbaby Today & Everyday
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2005, 12:10:45 pm »
Everyone has their opinion on this topic but I know that the friendship I thought I had with Tim was never real....I have talked to a couple people I know here in my hometown that own big dogs and gave themn the link to Tim's site and to BPO they DID NOT like Tim's site the first thing they stated to me is animal cruelty so I know deep in my heart what he is displaying is nothing but animal cruelty and I want NO part of that....
                 DFTHYFBT&E
                                       Love
                                                  Legends

Offline Leah-n-boy-os

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2005, 11:40:11 pm »
I've Pm'd my name as well, please add me.

Is this letter also being sent to the local autorities in the town where this action is taking place? I would also cover copy the State Representative as well.

This is a crime. Action should be taken to not only remove the site, but an investigation should be encouraged to ensure that there are no other forms of abuse present.

At this point, seeing as it is a published website, I question whether we ALL shouldn't email this letter to our State Rep's. I am more than willing to email a copy to mine.

Legends, I applaud your courage to speak out against the abuse. I'm glad that you are enlightened enough to step back and look at an issue from both sides. I'm also very glad that you have chosen to put yours and other's animals needs and health concerns before your friendship.
Leah and the Boy-os
Apollo (Akita/St. Bernard)
Zeus (Heinz 57)
Onyx (Newfoundland)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Being owned by Big Paws just indicates how big your heart is.

located - Gig Harbor, WA

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2005, 12:45:46 am »
After we have collected signatures we will pm it with the signatures to everyone who signed it so that they can send to their local and state representative s, as well as veterinarians, trainers, and shelters in their area.

We planned on sending it the veterinarians in Wisconsin also, but someone from Wisconsin would need to send it to their state representative s.  As residents of Texas, we would have no influence with government representative s there.

Sincerely,

Deena and Sofia

dohertyswissy

« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2005, 12:52:25 am »
I just PMed you.  Good letter!

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2005, 04:33:59 am »
Sign me up!
John Goetting
Clovis, CA.
And to Legends,
I knew you would find a home here.
True hearts Shine pure Light.
John and Tulsa
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman

Offline Legends & Sassy

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2005, 09:19:20 am »
Thank You John....Huggz
I was just wanting to let you all know that POF has a new group on msn the link is   http://groups.msn.com/ThePetOwnersForumFamily/poffamily.msnw

He knows he has done wrong but refuses to accept it and remove his site & groups from the internet...So please add this link to the letter as well.....

I believe the more people who are against this may put a stop to it...I'm hoping it does
                       DFTHYFBT&T
                                          Love & Licks
                                                            Legends & Brat

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2005, 07:54:58 am »
Thank you, everyone, for signing.

We will send this tomorrow to everyone we can think of here, as well as the vets in Mr. Veldboom's town.  Please send the letter I'm pm-ing to local vets, the vet association if there is one, state and local representative s, trainers, and anyone else who could help.

Again, thank you.

Sofia

P.S. Legends, I did not add the new website because it does not claim to promote dog-riding and does not have any messages promoting dog-riding.  I hope you understand.

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2005, 09:12:42 am »
I have pm-ed everyone who signed that is on this board (I hope).  If I have overlooked you or you would like a copy of the letter with signatures, please pm me; I will send it to you.

Sofia

Offline LaurieW

• Big Paw Certified
  • Bella
    • View Profile
    • Hands of Healing
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2005, 11:15:48 am »
I am late, too....but I'll pm my info & send a copy of the letter to the local vets where I live.
-Laurie

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2005, 11:25:24 am »
Ty Sophia!!...It's a great letter!...I am interested to see if we can get any backing from proffesional animal people...I am also giving copies to any dog trainers in my area & to my local Humae Society.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2005, 11:53:33 am by GYPSY JAZMINE »

Offline Legends & Sassy

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2005, 11:47:35 am »
Sofia,
 Not a problem hon I just wanted to let everyone know he's got another group going.....Plea se email me a copy of that letter so i can give it to all the proper authorities here as well..
                   DFTHYFBT&E
                                  Love & Licks
                                             Legends & Brat

GR8DAME

« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2005, 12:14:52 pm »
Thanks, Sofie. I will also see that the names that I pm'ed you of non-members get a copy to distribute in their towns and local vets as well. Together we CAN make a differance!![/color]
Stella