Author Topic: Just want to introduce myself and my Pyr, Roxy!  (Read 6632 times)

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
Re: Just want to introduce myself and my Pyr, Roxy!
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2005, 11:31:55 am »
She is so pretty.  I love the markings.  If I ever got a pyr, I would want it to look like that.  Gorgeous.  (of course nothing against the all white pyrs.   ::)  ::) )

Offline Roxy Poxy

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2005, 01:42:43 pm »
Huge is about right!  Roxy weighs between 144 lbs and 149 lbs.  Probably a bit less in the summer because she doesn't eat as much when its hot out.  What are the whithers?  Is that the shoulder?  She is almost 32 inches to the shoulder..if you let me know what those secret whithers are...I'll go and measure and get back to you.  Both of her parents were HUGE!  Her dad weighed 201 lbs and her mom was 152 lbs... Yikes!  I'd post pics, but i have to find a way to reduce their size... dont know how yet!

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2005, 01:52:54 pm »
welcome - she is so pretty!!

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2005, 08:31:41 pm »
Huge is about right!  Roxy weighs between 144 lbs and 149 lbs.  Probably a bit less in the summer because she doesn't eat as much when its hot out.  What are the whithers?  Is that the shoulder?  She is almost 32 inches to the shoulder..if you let me know what those secret whithers are...I'll go and measure and get back to you.  Both of her parents were HUGE!  Her dad weighed 201 lbs and her mom was 152 lbs... Yikes!  I'd post pics, but i have to find a way to reduce their size... dont know how yet!
Wow!...She is a big girl!...Stunning!...I believe the whithers is at the shoulders if Ive been doing it correctly. :-\ Samson's mom is 125 & I thought she was a big girl! :o ;D