Author Topic: Our new Foster  (Read 1859 times)

Spook

Our new Foster
« on: October 08, 2005, 02:14:54 am »
Hiya Everybody!

thought i'd share some pictures of our new foster Lochlainn. He.. if you couldn't tell is a greyhound.
His Racing name was "Savage chance" i wanted to call him The Needler or Sir Boney Butt .. i was out voted. So we are calling him Lochlainn (Loch-lan) .. he's super sweet.  If you're in AZ and interested in adopting a greyhound you should get in touch with me and come meet him. He's good with cats, kids, loves other dogs. He is a velco boy tho and doesn't want you out of his sight.  He just got in this morning and has already totally made himself at home.

Also, because she is a jealous wench.. a picture of our Fila Brasileiro looking cute.

henrysmomma

Re: Our new Foster
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2005, 02:27:00 am »
Congrats on the new addition...and kudos on the fostering gig ;) I tried to foster, but because I already had three dogs, I got rejected :'(

By the way, I like the name Bony Butt! ;D

Spook

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2005, 02:50:29 am »
I'm sure we will end up adopting a greyhound along the way lol. We've got three of our own right now, plus the fostered greyhound.. so when we adopt we'll have four.. but they said we could continue to foster even if we adopt two or three (most foster homes end up doing this). Greyhounds have this amazing ability to take up no space at all. Seems like half the time you don't even know they are there.

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2005, 03:10:44 am »
I just love Greyhounds!!  Thanks so much for sharing those pictures, he's so adorable!

A friend of ours has a greyhound and she's just the best dog ever!!  Have fun with your new foster boy!

Andi

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2005, 09:07:00 am »
Oh, what a gorgeous fawn color he is.

Greyhounds were my second choice of a breed if I couldn't get a dane.  I think I will end up getting one eventually.  I've never met one I haven't liked yet.  :D