Author Topic: What's your favorite cartoon?  (Read 11037 times)

Offline LoveMySiberian

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
    • Barks 'N Bites Pet Sitting and Day Care
Re: What's your favorite cartoon?
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2005, 10:12:54 am »
I am a big Care Bear fanatic! I love the Care Bears Family show. Well, since they're not shown on TV anymore, I have the episodes on DVD.

As for new stuff, I love Spongebob Squarepants.
Jackie
Taz's Mom

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2005, 10:24:07 am »
Oooh, I loved Care Bears!!  And then of course My Little Pony was on Right after them.

And there used to be a Gummi Bears show on Disney channel I used to watch.  Can't remember what it was called.

Justice League is pretty cool too.  And X-Men was a Sat morning favorite (at the age of 22..........lo l).  There used to be an old Spiderman cartoon years ago, i think it was called Spiderman and friends.  Had an Iceman and Firegirl or something like that.  I had the biggest crush on the Iceman character.  I was like 5 and in love with a cartoon.   ::)  ::)

Offline LaurieW

• Big Paw Certified
  • Bella
    • View Profile
    • Hands of Healing
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2005, 03:53:32 pm »
hmmmm.....thin king of cartoons & crushes.....is it showing my age to say that I had the huuuugest crush on Speed Racer?  (and Mighty Mouse, too!!!   I'd even fight with my brothers over tv time so I could watch my shows!!!)  Hee hee hee!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline cincbcat

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2005, 07:32:21 pm »
BIG FAN of Care Bears and My Little Pony too Zoo Crew!  I think I had the My Little Pony palace until I was into high school. LOL

Nicole

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2005, 08:01:54 pm »
OMG! I TOTALLY HAD ALL THE PRETTY PONIES!!!
Hahahahahahaha!!!! I loved them! My best friend and I would always get together to "play" Pretty Ponies! That was the best.

So, since we were talking about Little Kid stuff.....I love the Rugrats! hehehe! Its hilarious.

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2005, 08:26:34 pm »
hmmmm.....thinking of cartoons & crushes.....is it showing my age to say that I had the huuuugest crush on Speed Racer?  (and Mighty Mouse, too!!!   I'd even fight with my brothers over tv time so I could watch my shows!!!)  Hee hee hee!!!! ;D ;D ;D
When I was little I thought Robin from Batman & Robin was cute...Not the cartoon version though...Every one knows the hottest cartoon guy is the leader of the troops in Mulan! ;D

Nicole

« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2005, 01:21:45 am »
"We're Tiny, we're Toony, we're all a little looney, and in this cartoon-y, we're invading your TV. We're comic dispensers, we've cracked up all the censors, on Tiny Toon adventures get a dose of comedy!"

I could go on. My best friend and I belt this song out at every opportunity.

I don't know if that out-dorks you, Jenn. OK, it doesn't....but its my best shot!

Offline Carolyn

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2005, 01:23:51 am »
Im glad someone brought up something close to Bugs Bunny, Im really starting to feel old.
Carolyn
Carolyn

Offline SwissysRock

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • I love my SWISSY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2005, 01:26:40 am »
Gummie Bears was awesome!  Family Guy is great.  My absolute favorite character of all time - MARVIN THE MARTIAN   - I had a shrine in my bedroom with all kinds of collectables for years... now its all in boxes  :'(
Tina
:)
Riley's Momma