Author Topic: William Fox  (Read 3241 times)

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
William Fox
« on: September 25, 2005, 04:10:52 am »
Still searching for the right animal that I can train to be a therapy dog and act as a companion for Niki.  I love Petfinders and here is William Fox {don't know how he got that name, but I can call him Willie).  He is very pretty and has a great white area on the chest.  He is a Rottweiler, Shepherd mix and looks to be very intelligent.  Is 60 lbs so not very big.  I am being very particular in my search because it is such a big commitment.  I would love a 2 yr. old rescue.  This one is on Petfinders.
Peggy

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
Re: William Fox
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2005, 06:37:59 am »
He looks very smart and has nice markings.  I hope he finds a good home if he doesn't work out for you.  It is so hard to not bring everyone home!

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2005, 06:39:41 am »
Have you tried to work with William Fox?  Does he have any issues?  There is NO doubt that he's adorable...jus t wondering about his personality!

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2005, 09:30:13 am »
Yes, working with him will tell the tale.  You can't go by photos.  I have my own agenda on what I am looking for so I will try to meet him this week and let you all know.  thanks

Peggy
Peggy

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2005, 12:18:54 pm »
Good luck Willie!...I just love him!...He looks alot like my uncle's dog Miss Sadie. :)

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2005, 12:53:20 pm »
I have been in contact with William Fox's foster dad and he seems to be quite a loving and intelligent dog.  I can't wait because tomorrow I will meet him.  I am looking forward to working with him and will let you all know.  thanks

Peggy
Peggy

Blair

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2005, 01:00:57 pm »
How exciting, I wish you luck  :) I have always wanted to train Zeus to be a therapy dog, but I just havent gotten off my butt to do it  :-[

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2005, 01:20:34 pm »
Well, I cannot believe it myself.  I have been looking for quite awhile and I think I have found it.  William is a very lovable, and I mean lovable young man.  He looks  less than 2 years old and VERY smart so I know I can train him.  I threw the ball and he immediately brought it back and handed it to me.   I am truly in love with this animal.  We are planning a weeks vacation soon and his foster dad even agreed for our final pickup after we get back and graciously suggested he bring William out to our place to see how he likes it this weekend.  I am so excited.  Havent had a new dog in years and I am very PROUD he is a rescue that at one point was one day from being put down.  We will be good for each other. He is even prettier in person than the photos.

;D
Peggy

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2005, 01:30:26 pm »
It sounds like there is a real connection there! :) I am so excited for you!!...A love like that doesn't come too very often. :)