Author Topic: Man Arrested After Puppy Found Buried Alive In Yard  (Read 4353 times)

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
  • Cool dog + Cold beer = Chilled Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ryanbrumley.com
Man Arrested After Puppy Found Buried Alive In Yard
« on: November 28, 2005, 01:43:34 pm »
Another sicko is exposed!  What is wrong with people?  This just makes me so FREAKING PISSED!!!  I love his reason for doing this as well.  There so many stupid people in the world....

http://www.wftv.com/news/5422862/detail.html#

My Newfoundland Lives My Life As Passionately As I Live His.

cricket36580

Re: Man Arrested After Puppy Found Buried Alive In Yard
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2005, 01:49:30 pm »
That's just sad.  What in the world made him think that putting him in a hole would teach that dog anything except people are mean????  And only a $500 fine???!  That's the part I don't understand.  Why isn't he being charged witha felony?  Jaywalking is a felony!!!!!

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2005, 02:01:16 pm »
Sometimes I really really hate people. 
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2005, 02:09:34 pm »
That's just sad.  What in the world made him think that putting him in a hole would teach that dog anything except people are mean????  And only a $500 fine???!  That's the part I don't understand.  Why isn't he being charged witha felony?  Jaywalking is a felony!!!!!

Well, you know.... they can't be TOO harsh on the guy.  I mean, c'mon he was ONLY abusing an animal.  What's the big deal?  I'm sure he feels really badly now and he's probably really embarrassed that he got caught.  A slap on the wrist should suffice and then we can go about forgetting this ever happened....

Not only should he be charged with a Felony and heavily fined, they should dig a hole, put him in it and cover it up for about a week.  Let him live in his own filth for a little while and see how he likes it.  It really would be a fair punishment for him and maybe he'd learn something.  But, of course, that will never happen and he'll probably do something sick to another animal in the future.

Offline Proliant

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2005, 02:18:22 pm »
I like your idea .... let the punishment fit the crime. Things used to be that way .... God, what is happening to our country!

Matthew

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2005, 02:27:39 pm »
I heard something on the news recently regarding a woman who was convicted of abandoning some kittens. 

In addition to something like two weeks in jail, she was sentenced to spend the night outdoors in the park (in about 20 degree weather) in order to experience what they went through...
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 03:58:09 pm by grumpybunny »
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2005, 02:43:55 pm »
I like your idea .... let the punishment fit the crime. Things used to be that way .... God, what is happening to our country!

Matthew

To start, lawsuits are becoming the preferred method for people to get rich.  Nobody has to be responsible for their own stupidity or actions.  We're fighting a war where we are more worried about our prisoners getting Muslim meals and not insulting Islamic law than we are about crushing our enemies and bringing our boys home.  We are trying to bring Democracy to a part of the world that will NEVER accept true Democracy. We have an FCC that thinks the naked human body is more offensive to see on television than graphic violence, murder and gore.  Celebrities and atheletes are considered important and interesting while scientists, doctors and people who truly improve the world are not.  Our children are poorly educated and are getting fatter, lazier and apathetic.   Politicians are self serving rather than public serving.  Boner pills for old men is good but Marijuana for Cancer patients is bad.  I could go on and on, but I think I touched on a few important facts on why our country is currently so messed up.  ;)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 02:49:36 pm by Newf Lover »

Anakalia

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2005, 03:56:37 pm »
Awwww!  That poor dog!  AND that's exactly why I can't watch Animal Cops anymore, way to depressing and upsetting.  That guy is truly one of the stupids!

Andi

Offline LoveMySiberian

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
    • Barks 'N Bites Pet Sitting and Day Care
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2005, 04:34:13 pm »
Oh my gosh, that is horrifying. I'm so glad the pup is ok. People can be so terrible, I hate it  >:( :'(
Jackie
Taz's Mom