Author Topic: Hello,  (Read 2853 times)

Offline GS lover

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Hello,
« on: September 26, 2005, 03:41:45 am »
I am new here and haven't quite figured it out! My name is Wendy, I live in Boise, ID and am owned by a Giant Schnauzer (Kaiser). We show in obedience and we are going to do agility also, when he gets a little older and is done growing. I am not sure if I am doing this right so please correct me if I post this wrong!
Thank you.

Kiahpyr

Re: Hello,
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2005, 03:46:34 am »
Your post looks good to me! I'm April and this is my great pyrenees Kiah. She's almost 7 months old. Welcome to BPO!

Nicole

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 03:53:42 am »
Hi Wendy!
I'm Nicole and I have a 6 year old Chow/Newf (Chewfie!) named Cabeza. This is him in my avatar. Welcome, and we can't wait to see tons of pictures of Kaiser. Here's one of Cabeza on our boat:

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2005, 06:05:21 am »
Welcome to you and Kaiser! I'm owned by a 13 year old chocolate lab and soon to be by another lab pup!!

Hope you enjoy it here  :)

"The more boys I meet the more I like dogs"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

I'm blonde... whats your exc

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2005, 06:57:42 am »
Welcome to the group!  I have two Newfies:  a Landseer (black and white ) who is almost three years old and a brown puppy who is seven months!  We have lots of fun here....jump in and enjoy the group!!

Offline sobe

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2005, 07:05:01 am »
oh I'd love to see some pictures of your dog!
I am owned by cats really, lol . let's be honest now, anyone of us who have cats know that the dogs and us are far down the feline ladder, lol lol.

Anyway, the dogs in my life are Fwirly who's a shepherd/husky cross . Fwirly is 3. Then there's Moose, our Newfie/Great Pyr cross. Moose is now 7 1/2 months old.

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2005, 09:37:58 am »
Welcome to the group.

My name is Chris, I live in CA and am owned by a 7 yr old  husky/shep Keiko and a 10 mo old great dane Gunther.

I love giant schnauzers.  Must have pics.  :D

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2005, 12:03:42 pm »
Welcome to BPO!...I'm Chelle & I live with 2 Great Pyrenees...Sam son turned 1 in July & Pippin is 7 months...Glad to have you here!