Author Topic: Hi! I'm new here, too...  (Read 6475 times)

Offline 3DogMom

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Hi! I'm new here, too...
« on: September 26, 2005, 03:56:32 am »
I just found this great site!  My husband and I have a Fila, Sissy, an English Mastiff, Hercules and a Great Dane, Apollo.  We have a house full!  Thankfully, Apollo sleeps on the couch!   ;D  I tell everyone that they haven't lived until they've been awakened by a kiss from a mastiff or great dane!  ;)  We are actually fostering Apollo, but will probably adopt him.  He seems too happy to uproot right now.  I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

Nicole

Re: Hi! I'm new here, too...
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2005, 03:59:55 am »
Welcome!

Can't wait to see pictures!

I'm Nicole. I've got a 6 year old Newf/Chow mix named Cabeza.

Kiahpyr

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 04:15:22 am »
Hi! Welcome to BPO! I have a great pyrenees named Kiah. She's almost 7 months old.

Offline Roxy Poxy

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2005, 04:39:55 am »
Hi and Welcome!!

I'm a new member as well!  I wanted to make you feel as welcome as I did, when so many other members introduced themselves to me!  I live in Scottsdale, Arizona with my fiancee and our 149 lb Great Pyrenees, Roxy.  She is our Princess and we treat her like royalty.  She is just a "little" bit spoiled, but we wouldn't have it any other way!  Three dogs?  I meant, three BIG dogs?  Wow!  I have enough to do around the house with just one ball of fur running the place!  Welcome and I'm sure everyone would love to see pictures of you and your dogs, I know I would! 

You are gonna love this place! 
Take care!
Stephanie, Nick, & ROXY

Offline cincbcat

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2005, 04:51:06 am »
Welcome!  Big wet, slobbery kisses from Sadie and I!  Well, mostly from Sadie...

Rachel

Offline Rocky's 'Rents

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2005, 05:14:30 am »
You and your pups are 3 times welcome here!! I love this place, you'll get sympathy, love, advice and sometimes even a scolding (only if you really need it and it will be tempered by love!!!!) It's like being a kid again and hanging out at your grandma's!! ;D I have a 8month old Pyr named Rocky and a little paw Cairn terrier named Max.

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2005, 05:38:09 am »
Okay, Okay, enough of the grandma cracks!! ;D ;D ;D

Welcome, welcome 3 dog!  You DO have a busy household.  I only have two:  Newfoundlands, Chester, 7 month old brown and Cowboy, an almost three year old Landseer (black and white).  We also have three "pound cats" who run all of us! 

Be sure and post lots of pics and keep us informed of their good stuff and the stuff that makes you want to pull your hair out!  We all do it regularly!!

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2005, 09:17:20 am »
Welcome to BPO.

I agree, where are the pics?  Need proof of all the big doggies.   ;D  ;D

I only have two, and only one is big.  Keiko a husky/shep mix, and Gunther my great dane puppy.

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2005, 09:20:57 am »
Hi and welcome!  My husband and I are owned by Sasha, our 9 month old newfie puppy.  Three must be a handful!  Can't wait to see photos!  :)  (Did anyone mention we love photos?!?  ;D )

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2005, 09:25:16 am »
Welcome, welcome! Glad you could introduce yourself to us! We do love pics and stories. I'm mom to my 3 year old Newf Bear.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline sobe

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2005, 09:33:04 am »
if one sleeps on the couch, dare we assume that the other two sleep on your bed???????  How do you pretzel yourself so you still fit??  Our Fwirly sleeps on her own bed that is right beside daddy but on the floor. Moose on the other hand who has his own bed beside me on the floor, prefers to sleep on the bed and I swear he stretches every body part he owns, tail included , so that there is no room for us anymore and we get to squeezel in there somewhere. Now if he'd only stay put but he has this habit of throwing himself over onto his other side several times during the night . And if that isn't enough, when he gets bored during the night he'll gently climb down and gently climb back up after having gotten his chewy bone. He'll push his chewy bone against the foot board and start chewing . This makes our entire bed shake !!!
And all I can think is how incredibly cozy it is being surrounded by my babies !  ( one of my cats sleeps on my pillow so my head is crooked too, lol . The other two cats sleep on our son's bed )

Offline 3DogMom

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2005, 03:33:31 am »
I love these pictures!! ;D  Hercules always sleeps between my husband and I, but Sissy usually sleeps on the floor.  She'll end up at the foot of the bed at some point during the night, making me curl my legs up.  OR she gets up between us and lays her head on mine and snores!  :o  She's made to get down when she does that! :D  Life is never boring at our house!  Lots of slobber and love!!  We live in Oklahoma, BTW...

I promise to get some pictures posted soon.  I love to share our beautiful babies!!

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2005, 02:46:21 pm »
Hi I m New tooo i have an english mastiff and he is a brindle! His name is bryce and he is 5 months old. He is a rescue pup and we love him. I have 2 other dogs although not the same breed they seem to get along. After 2 scuffles w/my 1 male 2 year old the all seem to be understanding each others space! I love dogs and never dreamed i would have a large size dog just more to love!    Bryce-Milo and Freya
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2005, 06:22:51 pm »
Welcome to all the new members. The more the merrier. I have 6 furkids 2 Coonhounds, 2 Siberian Huskies 1 Pointer cross and a Rottweiler pup. We always need to see  pictures , So hurry and post some :D
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Offline Rachel

• BPO Guru
  • Sophie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2005, 06:35:52 pm »
Hi and welcome! Thats great that your dogs are getting along together. I can wait to see pictures of them.  My name is Rachel and I have a 2 year old Mastiff mix named Sophie.
Rachel and Sophie

My new venture...
www.seasidequi lts.etsy.com

My blog for Sophie, crafting, and life in general
www.seasidequi lts.com/blog