Author Topic: howl, howl a song... howl it loud, howl it strong...  (Read 2494 times)

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
howl, howl a song... howl it loud, howl it strong...
« on: September 27, 2005, 03:17:22 am »
I found this old video clip.  lol  I was looking up wolf & coyote sound files and Faust, Zeo & Mojo decided to sing along.  Notice that Tenchi, being deaf, is sleeping right through the racket.  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=1pE6DW2Avvk

PS  The sound that resembles someone squeezing the life out of an old man is actually Mojo howling.. he's got the funniest sounding howl that I've ever heard!  lol
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Kiahpyr

Re: howl, howl a song... howl it loud, howl it strong...
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2005, 03:20:26 am »
That's really funny! I noticed Tenchi did lift his head to see what was going on. Kiah perked up her ears and listened. No howling from her.

Offline Rachel

• BPO Guru
  • Sophie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2005, 04:08:29 am »
That was soo funny!   :D  I'll have to see if Sophie will howl along with them... I've never heard her howl
Rachel and Sophie

My new venture...
www.seasidequi lts.etsy.com

My blog for Sophie, crafting, and life in general
www.seasidequi lts.com/blog

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2005, 04:50:20 am »
That was FUN!
Tulsa has never sang.
Jasper, Husky/Shepard mix, would sing at the drop of a biscuit.
He would start by snapping his jaws, sounded like a finger pop, 1,2,3, then throw back his head and HOWL!
 Had absolutely no sense of rythem though!
John
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2005, 05:24:44 am »
Whenever the firetruck, ambulance or ice cream truck goes near our house, Buster (the beagle) starts singing first, then Rocko, Mia and Bindi all join in - it's like 4 part harmony and Rocko always does a little stoccato bark at the end. It's hilarious!!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

GR8DAME

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2005, 07:26:56 am »
I played it at home , and all thre dogs LEFT THEIR DINNER to investigate. No one barked or howled, just alot of wrinkled faces and puzzled head tilts. Too funny though.
Stella

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2005, 12:47:34 pm »
Holy crap!! LOL!! I can't imagine what that sounds like in person. I think Tenchi might be lucky he can sleep through that stuff :)   That is too funny.. I can't wait to play that  to Bava tomorrow to see how he reacts.
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2005, 04:16:42 am »
ROTFLMAO - My gand just did not like that at all..Willow barked at the computer screen the whole time...lol