Author Topic: HELP LOL!!  (Read 8177 times)

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
HELP LOL!!
« on: September 27, 2005, 06:36:23 am »
OK Guys I need advice. I bought David (7 yr old skin kid) a ginny pig for his Birthday. Today I picked up the most BEAUTIFULL kitten at the pet store. NOW, I guess the kids think its a free for all and brough home a BIG white rabbit. I CANT KEEP THEM ALL.   :o  :o The guy who gave my 7 year old the rabbit didnt even call to see if it was OK He just handed it over so I cant let the poor thing go back there. Im going out to my sisters to see if she can keep it. ( Hope she doesnt read this before I get there. HEEHEEHEE) Ill let you know what happens. OH YES Here are some pictures.
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: HELP LOL!!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2005, 06:39:24 am »
POOR Judge . He leaves for a day and everything has gone WILD. Just look at those BRATTY kids.  >:(  ;)
Coonie

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2005, 07:26:16 am »
That is too cute of a picture.  I'm surprised they are all getting along so well.

You can't separate friends, can you?

Offline RedyreRottweilers

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
    • Redyre Rottweilers
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2005, 07:53:15 am »

So which kid out of the 3 gets left out?

???
Redyre Rottweilers
redyre@carolina.rr.com
No part of this message may be forwarded without my permission.

Nicole

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2005, 08:01:43 am »
Aw, keep em all, Coonie! ;D Its just a wittle bunny wabbit!

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2005, 08:42:08 am »
Actually, why can't you keep everybody?  Two large cages for Mr. Guinea Pig and old Floppy Ears.  It is actually good for the kids to have the connection to all sorts of animals.  They learn responsibility, compassion, how to handle different types of animals, and so on.

YAH OK TINA.  :o  :o Thank goodness my kids cant read very well. If they seen this I would have had to keep that bunny.  LOL

I pawned the cute bunny off at my sisters. She THANKED me over and over again.  :-\  Her girls fell in love with him. HEEHEEHEE. She mentioned something about Paybacks being a B!@#H!!  ;D ;) ;D
Thanks for all the help girls. :o
Coonie

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2005, 11:38:36 am »
lol, you cracked me up with that one Red.

???
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2005, 02:21:51 am »

My poor Katey. Apparently we are off to the pet store tonight for some fish.  :o She is the middle child and doesnt complain much so she usually gets left out. Im worried she wll find a horse or something to bring to the door so Ill get her some fish maybe then everyone will be happy.
Coonie

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2005, 07:51:03 am »
I have 2 bunnies...They are "the devil"...lol...I also have a guinea pig & 8 cats...Sounds like you could end up with a petting zoo there too...lol...If you need any info. or advise on the g. pig or bunny (for your sister) let me know...I am pretty bunny & g. pig savvy. :) ...Darling pics too!...B.t.w., you don't want to let the guinea pig have celery (or the bunny) it doesn't "come out right" if you know what I mean...lol...I t stays stringy all the way through & can cause problems. :)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2005, 07:53:49 am by GYPSY JAZMINE »

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2005, 07:52:43 am »
Hi everyone!!
you will be happy to know that Katey has not been left out. We now have the bunny back. :-\ How this happened ??? ? I shouldnt have went to visit my sister tonight. I guess we will be one big happy family.  ;)
Coonie

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2005, 08:00:11 am »
Hi everyone!!
you will be happy to know that Katey has not been left out. We now have the bunny back. :-\ How this happened ??? ? I shouldnt have went to visit my sister tonight. I guess we will be one big happy family.  ;)
Coonie
The bunny is darling!!!...I'm happy you have her back!...is it a she?...Do you know you can litter box train them?...I love that bunny!...Have you had one before?...They love to bite through electrical cords...jsut a head sup!...Also, both g. pig & bunny need Timothy hay to keep their digestion healthy & to help wear down their teeth...I hope I'm not telling you things you already know...If so...sorry. :) Also, the both will need a wood chew that you can buy at a pet store or Walmart or the like...Their teeth continuously grow & they need to be able to wear them down or it causes serious problems...A good source of vitamin c (which they don't produce & need) is romaine lettuce (no iceberg lettuce...too much water causes the runs which could be deadly to both animals) parsley, & other dark green veggies...K... I'm done now...lol! ;D

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2005, 08:09:08 am »
Thanks Gypsy
Im glad your so happy.  :-\ ;)LOL I had a rabbit when I was 18 and he was a darling. He did chew through my telephone wires though. He had the run of the house but I never did get him litter trained.
The new bunny. HOPPER LOL is a boy. I have some timothy for the ginny so Ill give some to the bunny too. I dont mind at all for the advice. I didnt know not to give them iceberg lettuce or that they needed wood. THANKS!! Oh yes our kitties official name is DORK ??? Olivia said " This kitty is a Dork!!" so it stuck. LOL The ginny has had many names but I think at the moment he is being called George.
Ill have to change my avitar I guess.
Coonie

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2005, 11:13:49 am »
Thanks Gypsy
Im glad your so happy.  :-\ ;)LOL I had a rabbit when I was 18 and he was a darling. He did chew through my telephone wires though. He had the run of the house but I never did get him litter trained.
The new bunny. HOPPER LOL is a boy. I have some timothy for the ginny so Ill give some to the bunny too. I dont mind at all for the advice. I didnt know not to give them iceberg lettuce or that they needed wood. THANKS!! Oh yes our kitties official name is DORK ??? Olivia said " This kitty is a Dork!!" so it stuck. LOL The ginny has had many names but I think at the moment he is being called George.
Coonie
Love the names!...I'm glad you don't mind the advise...I do hours upon hours of animal health & behaivor research so I've learned alot...Saves alot of heartache & $ in vet bills...We had a very elderly guinea pig die this past spring at 7 & 1/2...Their average life span is about 4 yrs. so I know we did well by her...We have just one piggy left now...Her name is Hammie...Do you know how old your bunny is?...around 3 to 4 months they start to reach sexual maturity & being your is a boy you'll want to have him fixed...They can get downright mean like my Jack was before his big snip & their spray stinks to high heaven!!!...Bunnies are tricky with anestesia & they need special stitches so make sure your vet is bunny savvy...Their skin is like cellophane...H ard to work on & stitch up...Anyway, enjoy!...Bunnies are highly intelligent animals & can be a bit naughty so they are alot of fun to have around...I love bunnies!!!...Did i ever tell you about the time Jack fell in love with my head before he was fixed?..lmao!...If not let me know...It is a tale that bears repeating!...lol!...here is one of the best sites for rabbit care & such I've ever found...I recommend it highly...You might want to save it to your favorites for reference. :)
http://www.rabbit.org/
« Last Edit: September 28, 2005, 11:16:09 am by GYPSY JAZMINE »

Blair

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2005, 11:21:40 am »
Thanks Gypsy
Coonie

My daughter, who was 3 at the time, named her kitty "Stupid" Kitty  :D And it stuck too LOL

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2005, 11:21:56 am »
Okay, Gyps, you've peaked my curiosity....h ow did the bunny fall in love with your head.  Just writing that I'm giggling!!!  It sound like the start of a really bad joke!!!