Author Topic: Are your Newfs Quiet?  (Read 8940 times)

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Are your Newfs Quiet?
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2005, 01:13:01 am »
OmG! fumble LOVES to bark! he is so chatty, and sassy too.. when i do something that he doesn't want me to, he barks at me.  but, like a baby, i'm starting to tell what each bark means.. one means "out", "water", "play".. and i'm sure there's more.. but i'm still learning!  ;D it's good to know though that there are more like him!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2005, 01:14:35 am by Fumble »
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

Offline fleugle

• Gnawer
  • Cassi,
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2005, 03:42:35 pm »
Cassi's pretty quiet. She barked a lot more when she was a puppy. Now she just likes to tell me when it's dinner time or snack time. She found a possum in the front yard a year or so ago. Thought she'ld never stop barking.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2005, 04:34:41 am »
What a darling picture that is of Cassie. I love it!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2005, 04:37:23 am »
OmG! fumble LOVES to bark! he is so chatty, and sassy too.. when i do something that he doesn't want me to, he barks at me.  but, like a baby, i'm starting to tell what each bark means.. one means "out", "water", "play".. and i'm sure there's more.. but i'm still learning!  ;D it's good to know though that there are more like him!
Fumble sounds so adorable.  I love your avator picture. 
Isn't amazing ow easy it is to learn the language of dog?  I took 4 years of Spanish in school and still can't speak it or understand it.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2005, 04:38:41 am »
Cassi's pretty quiet. She barked a lot more when she was a puppy. Now she just likes to tell me when it's dinner time or snack time. She found a possum in the front yard a year or so ago. Thought she'ld never stop barking.
Cassi looks so pround in that picture. 

Grace is quiet too...she rarely barks...except when it's really quiet and when Daddy's sleeping. 

Offline Crazy4Suki

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2005, 03:39:27 am »
Suki isn't a really big barker.  Usually only barks when she wants to go out or if she thinks the other dogs are playing too rough with each other.  ::)  What a busybody.