Author Topic: Large breed cookie cutters  (Read 1696 times)

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
Large breed cookie cutters
« on: October 13, 2005, 03:18:44 am »
Wanna make do it yourself Christmas Gifts from your Big Paw?? This site: http://www.foosecookiecutters.com/store/catsanddogs.html
has several cat and dog shaped cookie cutters (along with fire hydrant, bones and a dog house, too) including breed-specific shapes like Great Dane, GSD and Newfoundland!!!

They also have dachshund, poodle (which I guess you could use for standard poodle), terrier, etc.

Looks like fun!! I have several recipes for homemade dog treats if you need them, but they are pretty easy to find online, too.

Jeanne
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
Re: Large breed cookie cutters
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2005, 03:31:10 am »
Those look pretty cool.  I love the recipes they can come with.

Here's another site w/many, many many different cookie cutters, but they are also much more expensive..... .......I guess b/c they are copper?

http://www.kitchengifts.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=KCI&Category_Code=dogs

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2005, 03:43:22 am »
Those are great! Lots more breeds to choose from!!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2005, 04:03:57 am »
Those are cool.  Three years ago I couldn't find any decent aussie cookie cutters so I made my own!  lol 

I just found a larger metal framed generic cutter that I knew I could do without and reshaped it with plyers.  Voila, insta-aussie.  (this was pre-dane ownership).  I also made it in a play bow/barking pose to make it more fun.  It wasn't amazing, but hey it worked!  lol

I also used the cookie cutter in clay to make ornaments, and in a potato to make a disposable stamp for painting.  No, I'm not an aussie-holic.  ::)

BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2005, 04:15:17 am »
Those are FANTASTIC!!! Rocko wants you to make some for him! How can you resist that face??