Author Topic: New to this site..  (Read 3393 times)

Offline DaneMom

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
New to this site..
« on: April 23, 2005, 05:21:06 pm »
hello everyone, i just wanted to say hello and i just recently bought a Brindle Great Dane pup as of last night. im so happy i finally got her. i did have a dane before but he passed away almost a year ago and i have been waiting for another dane pup. she is so cute and she is just 2 months old. i hopefully will post pics soon, well as soon as i get my digi cam workin. anyone living in San Diego that has a dane pup? i would like to have a get together/puppy playdate. BTW i also have a Chihuahua for her playmate that is 10 months old.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: New to this site..
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2005, 05:30:20 pm »
Welcome & Congratulation s Danemom! We'll definitely be looking out to see that new pup of yours. I live in Fresno (a bit far away) but we are working on on a get together, giant playdate for all CA members. Hopefully, when we get more specific info. you can join us.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline damar

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2005, 08:41:01 pm »
I'm new too. Congratulation s on getting your new dog.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2005, 01:00:23 am »
Hi and welcome, I am so looking forwar to see a pic of your new baby. It would also be a blast to see both of them. I mean the dane and her not quite so big friend the chihuahua, lol.... that's got to be a sight.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2005, 09:54:25 pm »
Hey Fresno, Niki and I live in the country between Clovis and Sanger.  We are neighbors!!!!!  I have a chance now to get her into an ad for Gottschalks for Father's Day.  She would hand a tool to a hard working Dad.  Cross your fingers for us. 

As for the Calif. get together, since we are in the middle of the State it would be good, however, as you know Fresno is much too hot in August.  Maybe we could do it here at another time of the year. 

Peggy

Offline DaneMom

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2005, 01:09:22 pm »
oh it is a sight. my Chihuahua is about 8 lbs right now and is a bit on the hyper side so its funny to see her all quiet around the dane pup. i also have a cat that is about 15 lbs (maybe more not really sure..lol) that loves to play with the chihuahua. its so funny to watch. would be neat having a cali get together for the pooches..

ANGEL