Author Topic: Intro...  (Read 2806 times)

Offline wickedhailey

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Wicked Hailey Photography
Intro...
« on: April 21, 2005, 12:21:34 pm »
Figured I should introduce our little family. My soon to be husband and I own a two year old Siberian Husky who thinks that she might be a Great Dane or a cat...we are not sure on any given day. We spend the weekends playing at the local dog parks in Austin. It seems there once was a large group of Husky parents in our area that has died off. Sasha loves water, AC and going anywhere with the windows down. We are being to feel the itch to get Sasha a sister...I am crossing my fingers for an all white husky...we will see.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Intro...
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2005, 05:43:44 pm »
Welcome wickedhailey! Interesting name....your Sasha is beautiful. Good luck when getting a sister for her, I knwo we have been wanting a brother for our Bear for a while now. Hopefully by the fall we'll have a someone else to brag about. By the way, congratulation s on your impending nuptuals.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2005, 08:18:40 pm »
 :D Hi there, I was looking like crazy in my comp. to see if I still have any pic of our Zeus, but they were all taken off when our comp. went to the computer doc. Anyway I will charge the dig. camera and take a pic of him. He is an all white Siberian Husky, he has the most adorable blue eyes and is a wonderful boy, so I really understand why you love the Huskies so much. Our Zeus come from the shelter, we rescued him about 3 years ago, he was then a timid, shy dog sitting in the very back of the pen at the shelter, now he is a goofy, fun and silly boy, with soooo much love to give.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline wickedhailey

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Wicked Hailey Photography
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2005, 02:45:38 pm »
Wicked Hailey is my photography company. It actually is a because I was very mean to a poor girl in high school for badly misquoting the Bible and Ozzy Osborn - it stuck and I have been Wicked Hailey ever since. My soon to be husband named Sasha (who is actually named Wicked Sasha) wanted more than one wicked girl in his house...hehehe he