Author Topic: Young Female Rottweiler is in need of a adoption!  (Read 2556 times)

Offline RNF Kennel

• Gnawer
  • This is Storm one of my Furkids.
    • View Profile
    • RNF Kennel
Young Female Rottweiler is in need of a adoption!
« on: September 29, 2005, 04:15:55 pm »
I currently am fostering a youny female rottwieler for the Saint John Animal Rescue League.  Her name is Missy and is a really great girl.  Who only needs a chance to be loved.  She likes other animals, kids, cats and all people.  You can see pictures of her at www.rnfrottwei lerkennel.com/RRMissy.html

For more information on her please contact me via email rnfkenel@nb.sympatico.ca.  Missy truly is a great girl who deserves a nice loving home.

RNF Kennel
Michelle
RNF Furkids

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: Young Female Rottweiler is in need of a adoption!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2005, 02:20:35 pm »
I'm all full up on furry babies but here's a BUMP for ya'! :)

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2005, 02:29:32 pm »
he is pretty

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2005, 03:22:51 pm »
I am currently adopting a part rot.  I love the breed but more and more of them are put down because of the public's misinterpratio n of the breed.  I do not know what really happened in So. Cal with the child that was killed by a Rot but the publicity surely hurt many rots currently seeking forever homes.  The rot I have adopted is one of so many that people will not adopt purely because of the black color.  Movies will never show them in starring roles simply of their color. They will only be shown as villians with rubber bands put on their snouts so their teeth will show.   Oh well, that is the public perception and the studios are in it for the money only.  That will not change.  She seems like a great sweetheart and I wish you well.

Peggy
Peggy

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2005, 04:16:37 pm »
Wow, I sound so negative and I do not mean to.  Please forgive me. There are so many people that are above all of this that need a pat on the back.  ;D  thanks everybody.
Peggy