Author Topic: Molly Is Walking Down the Stair's!!! ThankGoodness!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6728 times)

BabsT

Re: Molly Is Walking Down the Stair's!!! ThankGoodness!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2005, 11:51:16 pm »
She is...she bulldozers and leaps over everything...f ar different than Zero...she will go into anything with no fear...Zero wasnt fearful just more cautious before rushing into things LOL

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Warning to all Large Dogs if you have Stairs!!! This is a must Read Letter!!!!
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2005, 11:56:16 pm »
  If you get or plan on Getting a Large Breed,they Should not Climb StAiR'S!! Till they are over # Three, Mo,!! Due to, there,large Bone's, they Could get hurt,and hurt there,Bone's,Slip, and,Fall,and when you feel they are Ready to learn u need to do it on a leash!! for Suport!! So that way they will if they fall u got them!!and make sure u have Gate's around too Pet,co!!m,l, I Hope I Helped!!! :-* ::) :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :-*
This Beethoven, he went to vet yesterday, he is 36 pound and only 9 weeks old!

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: Molly Is Walking Down the Stair's!!! ThankGoodness!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2005, 09:22:59 am »
From what i understand there are only 500 in the us,they are from Russia i ran into a guy with one in middletown n,y, about 3 mo, he had one it was anout 250 looked like a pony the Bigest Dog I Have Ever Seen in my LiFe!! Molly is coming along very good,she is 16 weeks a temp of a kitten i love it,is about 48 pounds very Big long,they eat Good,When i die i would like to come back as a Saint Bernard,they have a Great life,keep posting pic how did u get her i heard they are haed to Get? I Got molly From a Good Breeder fromS.D,and Maggie! Great /Dog!!!!!m,l,!!!
This Beethoven, he went to vet yesterday, he is 36 pound and only 9 weeks old!