Author Topic: Training Well that is a Whole new World in my House let me TELL WhY!!!!!!  (Read 1617 times)

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
???This Is Funny Maggie Come's Sit's Stays,Play's with molly,know i am Training Molly to do alot of the same But they are so Busy playing Eating Being Groomed, So when I Here these Store's my Puppy's Driving me Crazy,it make me think, I Don't have time for that,they eat a lot,of good thing's and nap,they like to have there Belly Rubbed too!!! Oh Lot's of kiss's too!!you never can Give Enough of that!!!!So maybe he is Staving for attention not Training??A Kiss Goes a long way!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*love M,L,this only a thought!!!I don't mean Harm by this I am in no mean a Trainer,But my love has done so much!!for mine,check out my web site waffles717@yahoo.com i have many albums!!!!!!!on webshots!!!or just go to webshots.com press Chm pic and waffles717@yahoo.com love for all to see how good my girls are love Does wonder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-* :-* :-*
This Beethoven, he went to vet yesterday, he is 36 pound and only 9 weeks old!