Author Topic: new to big paws  (Read 2016 times)

Offline sibelover

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
new to big paws
« on: September 30, 2005, 05:43:55 am »
hi all i am a new member of big paws I have a 9 month old sibe and a 6 month old malamute x sibe pup. they are both super dogs. I am going to be training them to pull a sled and have already started basic training with them to do so. I am also teaching them agility as well. I also have a couple of small paw dogs 2 shiba inus but they think they are big dogs . everyone gets along great, even with the 3 cats. I hope to meet lots of big dog fans and share and read lots of interesting stories.
cheers  to all
sibelover
Pembroke, ontario, canada
love your dog and hug them today

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: new to big paws
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2005, 05:48:41 am »
Welcome to BPO!
We are addicted to pictures so...
We want to see the kids!
OK?
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2005, 11:45:15 am »
Welcome to BPO.

I concur, we must see pics.  I know of someone in AK that mushes dogs.  She's around here somewhere too.   :D

My name is Chris, and I have a husky/shep mix Keiko and a great dane pup Gunther. 

Offline LoveMySiberian

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
    • Barks 'N Bites Pet Sitting and Day Care
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2005, 09:32:18 am »
Hello! Yay, another Siberian Husky owner, welcome!  ;D My name is Jackie, and I just got my big boy, Taz, about a month ago. He is a 9 year old rescue Siberian, and already the love of my life. I would love to see pictures of your dogs!
Jackie
Taz's Mom