Author Topic: molly ,,,,,,,,,,,good luck  (Read 2085 times)

Offline taijinrr

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • we breed for quality, not quantity.TOP PEDIGREES,
    • View Profile
    • http:www.taijinrhodesianrhodesianridgebacks
molly ,,,,,,,,,,,good luck
« on: September 30, 2005, 07:58:12 pm »
please get a wheping box, built,
it has bars about 3/4 inches away from thes sides , so the mom dam cant squash the pup against the wall.we built ours using shower bars so we can adjust them if needed.  we always use a contract, like red,  and if the people dont like it, they dont deserve your dog's puppies.
oh, BTW a rectal thermomator(sp?) is easy to use.

i am just curios, why did you breed molly if she has had seizures?
hopefully it will not be passed on to the get.
 i had a beautiful bitch that was a easy whelper, until her 3rd (was to be her last any way)
had complications. a C section was called for, she would not go into labor, even the oxitosin
did not bring her into whelp, she was 2 days over due date.
thank god for my vet,,,,,,,,,,,,, all the pups were in distress, we used warm water bottles and hand massage, and mouth to mouth,,,,,,very little breaths,,,, to bring these so called dead pups to life,,,,,1 died, the other 12 survied, to be beautiful. sound dogs. 4 got thier ch., the others  showable or not, were sold as "PET" with a S/N contract.  in the long run,,all were happy and the dam was spayed during the C section,,,,,,,,, her offspring ,,,,, has produced my ch. bitch who produced her daughter
Nandi, the dog you see in the photo here(also a Ch., and did it in 7 shows!) that was great for us and Nandi. she was just a ham in the ring. my handler wanted to special her, but the thought of her being away from me so long, i just couldnt bear it.
oh  btw  we are planning a breeding on nandi soon to a beautiful male ch. rom, best puppy in show in the puppy class at a speciality show(3 years ago,,) that will compliment her, and  utoh  ill probably keep 1 or 2.  ,,,,,,,,,,,,  btw  of course i'm a bit nervous as any gramma would be, it's only natural,and i am going to try the rassperry leaves, that was a new one  for me,, can't hurt
TAIJIN Rhodesian Ridgebacks