Kuvasz > Kuvasz Pictures

Introduction of all Kuvasz members please!

<< < (2/4) > >>

kildeskennel:
I am so sorry for your loss!  How devastating for you and your girl.... :'(  I could not imagine going thru that...I am having my female spayed after the pups are totally weaned, I don't want to take a chance of losing her or her pups.  I NEVER expected such a large litter, you know I am sure that 16 way to many....We lost 3 and that was hard enough...One of my boys is going to Utah to become a therapy dog, and a little girl to Arizona so far.  I have 2 others that will stay in MN where I live.  We plan on adding another female to our family in a few months.  if you would like, I could share some puppy pic's with you...Again I am so sorry for what you went thru, is your girl ok?

k9obsessed:
 I would LOVE to see some pictures. 
     Our little Bug is doing well.  She took the loss of the litter really hard.  She walked around with a stuffed animal in her mouth, crying and howling.  So, we went out and got her a foster child.  That helped her get over the loss.  It was rough for us to lose the litter, but the important thing was that we kept her healthy, since we caught it in time.
     You mentioned you got Aiden from a Canadian breeder.  Would that be the Schmidts or Darla?  Who did you get Beauty from?

kildeskennel:
Aidan came from Darla, and Beauty from Szumeria.  Pictures of the pups arep osted under Kuvasz pictures, I put them up a few days ago.  I feel so bad for your girl!  How terribly heartbreaking for her, and I am sure for you as well.  I am glad she is ok, how is she doing with the foster?

kildeskennel:
  Your pic had not loaded when I replied!  She is beautiful and looks happy with her new baby!   :D

kuvaszlily:
Hi - my name is Lori and my husband is Jason.  We have only 1 Kuvasz, Lily.  She is a family dog, so she's inside most of the time.  She looks for trouble I must say, and a thief.  She keeps us on our toes, that's for sure.  She is so affectionate though, you can't stay mad at her long.  

What cute puppies you have... In the litter Lily was born in the mother had 15 pups, 3 still born.  The breeder was breeding her again a year later...that's very honorable that you're spaying her...I am sure you must have been in disbelief when all those puppies kept coming...  

Michelle, I am very sorry for your loss also...I bet it was so emotional...I love the photo of mommy with her new kitty baby, what a great idea.  They look so sweet together.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version