Author Topic: I have a job & I start today...  (Read 9026 times)

GR8DAME

Re: I have a job & I start today...
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2005, 11:29:45 am »
I stayed home for three months when I had my daughter, who is now 11. I thought I would lose my mind! My house was spotless, meals were on the table in a timely manner, laundry done and the yard was cut and pruned within an inch of it's life; AND I HAD NO ONE TO TALK TO!! Everyone in my nieghborhood worked and I was starved for adult conversation. I haven't taken more than a two week vacation off since then, and I like my kids, husband and messy house a whole lot better! LOL. I am missing the Domestic Goddess Gene in my DNA, I think.
Stella

GR8DAME

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2005, 11:31:35 am »
Oh, yeah I forgot. Try the steak bagel. I prefer it without the egg, but hubby says it's delish either way.
Stella

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2005, 11:36:07 am »
Gypsy,

How wonderful! Enjoy your job. It's greating out and having brief conversations with adult. What was it that Michael Keeton said, something about that you know you're in trouble when you spend a good part of your day watching Sesame Street and start to like it...well, you know I mean.

Keep us posted on the McD sampling, and all else with Pippin. He's not going to wear that pink dress for Halloween is he? ;)

Deena
It is great to get out & talk to adults!...I did get a bit discouraged today but told myself that I have to go to work because need to educate people on DOGS!...lol...One girl told me that all dog food is the same & one wanted "a wolf or a wolf Husky mix"...Surprisingl y I did not snap but was friendly in my advise...Obvio usly God was guiding me!!!...& no, Pippin has grown out of the pink dress already...lol. ..He & Sam are going to be sheep for Halloween & my son & daughter are going to be a shepard & Littel Bo Peep..Oh yes there will be pics! ;D

nickerbokker

« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2005, 11:37:48 am »
i say get the egg and cheese with no meat bagel.  IT MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH!

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2005, 11:39:35 am »
i say get the egg and cheese with no meat bagel.  IT MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH!
gotcha sista' nicks! :)

nickerbokker

« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2005, 11:42:21 am »
with 8 hashbrowns to wash it down lol

those things ARE TO DIE FOR

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2005, 11:44:44 am »
with 8 hashbrowns to wash it down lol

those things ARE TO DIE FOR
I have 20 minutes before work to get the discount on what I eat...I think I can do it tho! :D

Anakalia

« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2005, 11:53:42 am »
We're gonna have to start a new thread...... What Gypsy Had For Breakfast..... then you can record all the new things you ate and we can all sit back and drool at the thought! lol

Andi