Author Topic: Help save a St. Bernard - Maryland  (Read 2465 times)

Offline wantabigpaw

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Help save a St. Bernard - Maryland
« on: October 03, 2005, 02:16:48 am »
I hope this isn't illegal in terms of what the boards allow.  I'm just pasting this while at work.  I saw it on a bulletin board, but in this city, shady people take "heavy" dogs and often try to train them to do "bad" things.

If you have room in your heart/home, give this person a call.  I don't know a thing about it at all, other than the posting itself.
Thanks - and if i'm not supposed to do this - just lemme know -  never happen again.
-sc

I have to move and am not allowed to take her. It breaks my heart but she needs a good home. She is a 5 year old St. Bernard. Gentle disposition, rough coat. She gets along with other dogs and cats. She is good with childern. She is a good protector. She is on the small side for a St. under 100lb. house broken. She somtimes forgets she is a big dog and wants to sit in your lap. 443-763-2067

Offline doglover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: Help save a St. Bernard - Maryland
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2005, 03:36:03 am »
Here is the information to the MD Saint Rescue. You might want to let them know.
Kathi Asid MD/DC/Northern VA (410)374-0390  zidmar@adelphia.net
Jenn

Offline wantabigpaw

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2005, 04:31:33 am »
Jenn - thanks for the info.  I don't know if a "holy crap" is in order, but I work with Kathy Asid's husband.  I just didn't know about her rescue roll.  Frankly - i'm stunned at the coincidence.  I wouldn't have given in a second thought, if not for the last name.

Thank you so much for putting me in touch with her - i've forwarded the information.

-sc

Offline doglover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2005, 10:59:52 am »
I'm actually in the prscess of becoming one of her volunteers. What a small world.
Jenn