Author Topic: I'm BAAAAAACCKKKKKKKK!  (Read 6873 times)

lins_saving_grace

Re: I'm BAAAAAACCKKKKKKKK!
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2005, 09:28:46 pm »
sounds like an ordeal.  Hope you are feeling better.  Glad to see you back.

GR8DAME

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2005, 09:58:36 pm »
YYAAHH ANG! Happy to hear you are back and all in one piece. That hospital sounds nasty, and I am glad you are no longer there. At least at home you can get some puppy love, and we all know how healing that is. When you get the wires off you and Sanity can go on an eating binge and both get back up to normal.
Stella

Anakalia

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2005, 10:02:43 pm »
YAY!!!  Sorry it's taken me so long to post, I've had a migraine since last night.  Whoohoo! (Big sarcasm there!)  I'm glad you got home and are getting back the the puter! hehee.  And I just knew Nee would knock you on your butt!  You used your high pitched excited voice didn't you! :D  Now, just because you're home doesn't mean you can be running around doing crazy Ang things.  Keep resting and healing.  I'm sure Nee would love to cuddle with you all day!

Andi

dohertyswissy

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2005, 10:11:33 pm »
Welcome Back Ang!!

Good Goddess - That hospital sounds shady! 

I'm sure you are sooo glad to be home with Nee and we are glad to have you back at BPO!

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2005, 11:14:39 pm »
Glad your back...very glad you are out of that hospital!!!!!You sound like you feel better which is awesome.

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2005, 11:27:16 pm »
Well Ang, I was out of town when all this craziness went down... but what I am gathering is that you passed out and then had a nasty hospital stay...? Yowsa!!!
I can relate- I had a period where I was passing out for no reason and they did a bunch of tests and no one ever figured out what was wrong with me!!! I felt like I was a freak! And the doctor sat me down like I was an idiot and told me, "there is nothing wrong with you". I had to wear that heart monitor thing for 24 hours, and I was supposed to push a button if I started feeling like I was about to pass out... it didn't amount to anything. My "episodes" stopped happening on their own though... and my faith in doctors went downhill fast!!!
I'm glad you are back and I hope you heal up real good, and hope that dane of yours gains his weight back!  :)

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2005, 11:41:44 pm »
I'm totally hearing your requests for rest.  I went to bed at like ummmmm I forget I think it was 10 or 11 or something and I like JUST got up and it's 11:30 now.  Seriously the most pain is in my arm from the shots.  And in my hair.  It was curly when I went there and was nothing but a massive rat's nest this morning, so brushing that out was FUN.

I get my 24 hour heart monitor on Tuesday.  At least they did find that something was wrong with me and that makes me feel better (Like I'm not a hypochondriac impulsive liar).  They just don't know what's CAUSING the something wrong with me. 

Matt was so sweet yesterday.  While I was in the hospital he was kind of non chalant about the whole thing.  He brought me a stuffed Border Collie puppy saying "They didn't have any Old Stupids (What he calls Sanity) but this was cute so I got you this".  But after he brought me home last night he just croke down grabbed me and started to shake "OMG Anks I missed you so much!  I was so worried about you!"  I felt horrible for all the nasty things I thought about him. 

I didn't really get to say Hi to Araby and Hobo yesterday.  When we're gone the dogs are all in the kitchen behind a baby gate.  Well Araby and Hobo rush to greet whoever, and Sanity's usually behind them but he was in the corner of the room, not getting up.  When he heard my mumbled EXCITED VOICE, he jumped over Araby, plowed Hobo over reared up and gave me the biggest Dane hug ever!  Which of course knocked my flat on my very sore butt (YOU try sitting in a bed for 3 days straight!  Your butt gets sore!)  Then we had to take Matt to band practice (Because I'm not allowed to drive, getting back to the Boonies house was a HUGE operation, with switching cars, and time constraints for band, it was a mess), I felt bad that Nee had to stay in the car (It was dark so I just rolled the back windows down enough for him to stick his head out) so I gave him a cookie that a lady at a feedstore gave him.  This thing was literally a foot long.  She pulled it out of a bin that said $6.99 so I felt really abd about that.  I was breaking a few chunks off then I stuck the rest in my ash tray (Which I never use).  When I came back Sanity had opened my ash tray and eaten the rest of the cookie.  Little bugger.  And now he's DOUBLY protective of me "DON'T YOU TAKE MY MOMMY AWAY AGAIN!"  I missed my baby :)
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."